Commander Bly Raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as how me and Danny and Gruson won, I wonder if this time the zip codes they picked were in Texas.

I won Bly and I am in Tennessee.

On the Neyo raffle, it was determined it was done by zip code. Of all the people that won, all the winners lived within certain zip codes in the north east. This time it looks like it was done by state starting at the bottom of the alphabet. Here are the states that I have seen the only winners in from Rebelscum.

Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin
Florida
Texas
Washington
Rhode Island
Pennsylvania

I won Bly and I am in Tennessee.

On the Neyo raffle, it was determined it was done by zip code. Of all the people that won, all the winners lived within certain zip codes in the north east. This time it looks like it was done by state starting at the bottom of the alphabet. Here are the states that I have seen the only winners in from Rebelscum.

Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin
Florida
Texas
Washington
Rhode Island
Pennsylvania

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a random drawing doesn't it :rolleyes:

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a random drawing doesn't it :rolleyes:

It's all just people assuming how the drawings work. I will say the Neyo raffle looked rather odd, but this one doesn't yet. Florida is out of place on that list so I don't think it was "Start at the end of the alphabet and go backwards".

It's all just people assuming how the drawings work. I will say the Neyo raffle looked rather odd, but this one doesn't yet. Florida is out of place on that list so I don't think it was "Start at the end of the alphabet and go backwards".

Well, they basically admitted the Neyo raffle wasn't random even though they would not say it. They insisted that it was random because they "sorted" the list using certain criteria before they chose the winners. The fact that they "sorted" anything means that it was not random.

In the Neyo raffle, it just happens that they sorted by zip code. It looks like they sorted by state this time and went from the bottom up. I will admit that Florida does not fit, but there was only one person from Florida on the list at Rebelscum who won. The majority of all the other winners were from Virginia, Tennessee and Wisconsin. You have to admit that is a pattern.

This is the main reason I refused to pay for a "premium" membership. The more I thought about these raffles, the more I realize how much of a rip-off they are. The exclusives for the free ordering were nice, but not essential. This changed when they started charging 50 a pop for a "chance" to win. Why? Commanders command more scratch. They claimed that they changed the random e-mails and start times because everyone complained. Well, I could handle missing a chance to order online ... that's a true "luck of the draw." But, if they really are seaparating entries before drawing ... by any criteria, it's not random, and they are denying people what they paid for: i.e. a true random lottery. Do you think people would be okay with it if these state lotteries pre-screened by zipcodes or street names or some criteria before hand? I still love their products, but I will never fall for this con.

hostilemidgetlogo2.jpg

I have still yet to recieve an email saying that I lost. This really does suck. Maybe they didnt even enter me into the raffle.

Ha Ha...

They only like scalpers/flippers. Maybe I should have called them and told them I had plans of scalping the bust on ebay just so I could have won ;).

It is pretty funny that Bannister, Dannie, and myself won this time. :)

:rock

No JS???

Back