Coming Soon figures from Hot toys / Photos By Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard Chan says to that: "But.....Iron Man wasn't in Back to the Future....we can't make figures from that"

Last edited:
2010 catalog. They already delivered on some of these items and are close to.

anyways who is this in a blue coat?
39412423119170362203715.jpg

I want Ichabod most and it looks like it may get made, I trust.
I would be most interested in Harlock, maybe robocop, Pfieffer and penguin possibly, at 1/6.

If we all were honest, look back at that teaser pic they released earlier. Of all the stuff on that table, the only figs we have seen are Storm Shadow, Tony Stark, Iron Man version 5,764.1 (all new slightly bent index finger). Thats it. Man of Steel is out in a couple months, and other than a blurry headless Jor-El they haven't shown anything. G.I. Joe is out, no Roadblock fig. Lots of licences but very little results.

2010 catalog. They already delivered on some of these items and are close to.

anyways who is this in a blue coat?
39412423119170362203715.jpg

I want Ichabod most and it looks like it may get made, I trust.
I would be most interested in Harlock, maybe robocop, Pfieffer and penguin possibly, at 1/6.

Blue coat is Aldo.

I would say 3/4 of that stuff has been shelved or will take years to get out if it ever does due to the obsession/fetish they seem to have with that complete crap Iron man, Those movies are just so childish i cannot take them serious when you compare it to Nolan's dark Knight stuff. They definitely are targeting a kid audience which makes it worse haha

Hopefully one day Hot Toys will be able to start on Nolan's Batman stuff ....

Yeah I know that feeling I've been sat on the idea of getting 89 joker I went to order him on sideshow website they don't sell him on there no more :( so eBay it is and I hate ebay because every figure I buy ends up being false description prime example enterbay godfather I'm bossed with the film so was a must have I have both versions y enterbay one cost me £290 said it was new new my backside the box was damaged and figure was used and had faded watch... And all I got was £3.00 discount if it wasn't for the fact I loved the figure and it was the only one I could get I would of returned it!

Mate if your still wanting an 89 joker i know of a shop in the UK that has him in stock for under £200, I was gonna get him myself but decided i might get the DX06 instead

I heard it takes 1 year for full development of a prototype and then another year from development to release... By that timeline, there is still hope a lot of this stuff will see the light of day... I think we should hold off slamming HT until after their reveal at SDCC. If we don't see Marty McFly in San Diego, then I'd be pissed...

What? What do you mean?

What I mean is that they have been releasing Iron Man figures for 4 years, so they have had the design generally developed since the release of the first figure (2009). There's obviously significant variation (including the implementation of die cast), but I'm sure their R&D process for new IM releases is far less costly for them than starting on an entirely different line. Accordingly, the time it takes them from showing a prototype to release is going to be faster for these figures than, say, the DX13 or a completely new figure.

I still remember how pissed off people were when they took forever to make Avatar.

Back