Comic Con 2010 TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW! With and Without Preview Night!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cotasnoova

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Dont know where to post this, but ordering is up for Comic Con 2010 badges!

Got mine and looking forward to it already!:chew

Re: Comic Con 2010

The have the 4 day passes WITH and WITHOUT Preview Night this year. They are the same price, so there might be credibility to the rumor about limiting Preview Night attendance this year! They don't show how many will be available, so if you are planning to go to Preview Night, I wouldn't wait too long... in fact, I might hurry!!!

To register...

https://www.tradeshowregistrar.com/regsystem15/?event=cc2010

Comic Con site...

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php
Yeah, that made me laugh. Who would choose no to preview night when it costs the same. Just registered.:rock:rock:rock

It's an extra hotel night...
So, I understand why some people would choose not to take it...
I'll register later today, I need to check the moneys!!

Yeah, but you could always take it now and decide later if you want to pay for the extra hotel night. It's not like you have to go to preview night.

ugly-guy.jpg

Plenty of advance notice, so get yours NOW or no whining when they sell out... which happens every year. "Damn, I was going to order them tonight and the 4 day passes just sold out."

Ugh. I really wish I could go but next summer is definitely out of the cards.

Plenty of advance notice, so get yours NOW or no whining when they sell out... which happens every year. "Damn, I was going to order them tonight and the 4 day passes just sold out."

This is exactly what happened to me this year. I wound up having to pay for each day separately and couldn't get into preview night.:banghead

I'm green with envy. The good news is what happens at SDCC rarely stays there. :lol

I'm determined to get there, finding a hotel is the really tricky part, gotta watch like a hawk for that.

Got mine too! Thanks for the heads up guys! I would hate not getting the pass with preview night. If you noticed, they won't give out badges to those on preview not that don't have preview night passes. So if these are only limited to 20,000 or so, then there could be 100,000 people lined up on Thursday morning to get their passes! That will not be a good thing.

Think of these passes like a pre-order. You can always cancel if you can't make it.

Signed up for the full deal, now to secure a hotel, when will those become avaialable?

Yeah, the hotel is always the tricky part. I've never gone through SDCC itself. I've always just gone through travel sits like expedia and got my flight and hotel that way. The earlier the better.

I really hope you'll be able to make it this year (and me too!). It would be great to meet you in person :rock

Back