Comic Con 2009 - It's Never Too Early To Speculate!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope :

Life Size Busts :

Padme (Nathalie Portman) and (Samuel l. Jackson)

Premium Format :

Padme

Last edited:
I think '09 will be the year of the ESB figures.

I expect to see some Hoth Rebels and Imperials(hopefully Veers!!) and possibly a Lando or Boba Fett.

With Piett already being announced, I really think SS is going to continue to focus on their "militaries" line in '09.

I think '09 is going to be a fun year.

I would love a Tusken...Maybe Tarkin...Long Shot Slave Leia.

But I feel that its going to be a re-paint or a Jedi...ROTS Clone (501st, 212th or plaining Jane white clones...) Jedi (TPM Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti)...

I think '09 will be the year of the ESB figures.

I expect to see some Hoth Rebels and Imperials(hopefully Veers!!) and possibly a Lando or Boba Fett.

With Piett already being announced, I really think SS is going to continue to focus on their "militaries" line in '09.

I think '09 is going to be a fun year.

I too believe '09 did be about TESB, and isn't the year after, the 30th anniversary?

If thats the case, what I would really wish for are the 6 bounty hunters and the Imperial Prode Droid (with a snow base:D) in 1/6 scale .

My money is on Boba Fett. He by far has more complex armor than Jango and so they'll save that one for the WOW effect at an event like SDCC

i could so live without a sam jackson life size bust but would be happy for you if they did do it :D

Life Size Busts :

Padme (Nathalie Portman) and (Samuel l. Jackson)

SSC has said that no basic human portraits or helmeted portraits in the 1:1 bust license. Humanoid characters like Maul and Palpatine were exceptions but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything Portman or Jackson in a 1:1.

Now this is my kinda thread. I was heard in my office at work today shouting... "Can't wait for Comic-Con!" :chew:chew:chew

I think Boba Fett is the clear choice...

My picks would be -

A Fett (Boba, rather than Jango)
Chewie
Cody

Would like to see a Greivous but not gonna hold my breath

Cheers,
Doug

Back