Prop Columbia Sportswear TESB Crew Jackets Parkas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Columbia Sportwear Hoth Echo Base jackets

I'm guessing all of them are going to be hard to come by and will sell out quickly. Did I see the countdown correctly that they go up Thursday night/Friday morning at midnight EST?

Considering each of them was hand signed by Ford and they’re only available in their flagship stores in, like, 5 cities for almost 2 grand a pop ($1,980), I’d be surprised if there were even 100 of them in existence.

Re: Columbia Sportwear Hoth Echo Base Jackets

Pretty cool. I also don't have much use for a heavy jacket where I live, but the display made to look like a vintage toy is fan-freakin-tastic. I'm tempted to buy one on principle.

I wish I hadn't seen this thread, I am horribly tempted to buy that Solo parka.

Re: Columbia Sportwear Hoth Echo Base jackets

Considering each of them was hand signed by Ford and they’re only available in their flagship stores in, like, 5 cities for almost 2 grand a pop ($1,980), I’d be surprised if there were even 100 of them in existence.

I meant the non Ford signed ones. The Brown Han one is signed by Ford. The others are just limited and are $400. I still think those non-Ford signed ones will be hard to come by.

Looks like these are up for grabs in a couple hours. I think I am going to reluctantly pass. Way too many jackets already and at least half of the cost of these is the star wars license/exclusivity. Still thinking about it though :lol

Im contemplating.

Only "real" heavy jacket I have is like...nearly 20 years old (still good condition :p).
But really would only use a few days a year...if that.

For $400 I wish these came with replica style gloves. If they did I would be buying.

I never stood a chance. Checked out within 20 seconds and still couldn't score one....

Same here, entered my info quick too. Or so I thought...

Yeah that was fast. I put the Luke one in my cart just for fun. No idea if I could have made it through checkout. A bit surprised went this quickly.

Ordered the Han blue jacket. Will be spending some time on the east coast this winter, need a warm coat...

-Snags

You can always buy one on eBay for $699 or up! I really hate people sometimes.

That was fast too. Part of the problem is there was a 5 per person limit I think. Why not make it 1 per person?

Back