Premium Format Colossus Premium Format Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks fantastic, really well executed. I think I'd prefer a more chromed look, xm looks a bit shinier, however I like everything else about sideshow's

This dude is HUGE!!

Excellent sculpt and very well executed paint apps on the metallic skin.

CxoJfsH.jpg

Awesome! Colossus, Beast and Logan look great together!

Really wish SSC would release a Beast PF, too.

Really wish SSC would release a Beast PF, too.

There are so many X-MEN PFs that still need to be released. Beast, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Angel, Archangel, Iceman, Jubilee, and Bishop are just a few of the ones collectors are waiting for. Hell, I'd even be thrilled with revisiting X-characters in anything but their Lee costumes. Give me a Byrne or Cassaday Cyclops PF already! I've got an X-MEN PF lineup in my collection that's missing the leader of the X-MEN because I refuse to buy a Cyclops in that ridiculous looking Lee costume.

Wow. Just add to my cart and tax + shipping = $795. Maybe I'll just wait

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow. Just add to my cart and tax + shipping = $795. Maybe I'll just wait

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's hard to justify paying almost $800 for this. I'll try my luck in the aftermarket once things kinda return to normal and the economy gets kicked started again after the pandemic. I can't see myself POing much from sideshow directly anymore. Prices have skyrocketed since I've been collecting. Shipping costs are also increasing dramatically and now having to pay taxes as well really gives me no incentive to PO directly anymore. Add to the fact that most sideshow pieces lose a lot of value in the aftermarket makes it an easy choice to wait it out.

There are so many X-MEN PFs that still need to be released. Beast, Nightcrawler, Kitty, Angel, Archangel, Iceman, Jubilee, and Bishop are just a few of the ones collectors are waiting for. Hell, I'd even be thrilled with revisiting X-characters in anything but their Lee costumes. Give me a Byrne or Cassaday Cyclops PF already! I've got an X-MEN PF lineup in my collection that's missing the leader of the X-MEN because I refuse to buy a Cyclops in that ridiculous looking Lee costume.

I'm in total agreement!

I really wish SSC would just do these already....

I've been collecting PFs from the start and it's been a long 13 year or something wait to get thru the lineup. 10 plus years for Magneto is a ****ing joke.

I've been collecting PFs from the start and it's been a long 13 year or something wait to get thru the lineup. 10 plus years for Magneto is a ****ing joke.

Yep, the wait on Nightcrawler is no less painful for me and still continues.

I’m convinced that Sidehow hit the end of their character list a couple years ago and had to start at the top of the list

I’m convinced that Sidehow hit the end of their character list a couple years ago and had to start at the top of the list

Who knows what's going on with sideshow's character list? I don't know if it's a Marvel issue or an issue with the characters sideshow chooses to do. Either way, it's as annoying as hell seeing XM make so many of the characters sideshow refuses to do. Just look at their Spider-Man lineup. Sandman, Kraven, Doc Ock, Vulture, Scorpion, Kingpin, and Mysterio. I mean...are you kidding me? Sideshow can't get out of the loop of just rehashing Spidey, Green Goblin, Venom, and Carnage. I can't see how XM can have such a diverse character list and sideshow doesn't. It wouldn't be so bad if sideshow didn't have exclusive rights to distribute 1/4 Marvel and DC statues in North America. Unfortunately, they do.

Back on topic.

Picked up Colossus yesterday and he is indeed awesome. No paint issues or anything to complain about this time. [emoji106]

I've been dreading opening anything from Sideshow lately....

Used my rewards to pick this up or I probably would have just waited for the aftermarket. Shipping was expensive for this. 95 USD to Canada. [emoji857]

Congrats to everyone that picked him up!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I like Colossus, I'm not a huge fan, but I like this one better than the XM one. The colors are great on it and the pose isnt too crazy.

Edit: you know what, I change my mind, the XM one is better imo, but this one is still really good, so it's nice to have 2 great options to choose from.

Yup, good to have options. Get the one you like the most!

This SSC Colossus exceeds every criteria I look at for an awesome piece. It even validates my choice of not getting the first SSC Colossus PF ...one I was impressed with, but hated the mixed media. The XM Colossus doesn't impress me as much ...so its good to have options.

Back