Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes you second guess these individuals who make there own personal opinions public toward a item and expect everyone else to get in line and follow there unfounded opinion and give it validity to it.
Do what you want, buy what you want, not what someone else wants you to buy :exactly:

Yeah agree. Now this is making me rethink about getting rid of rhino ex. Knowing my luck, after I get rid of him then I will pay double to want him back. :rotfl I know I'm just dumb like this.

Makes you second guess these individuals who make there own personal opinions public toward a item and expect everyone else to get in line and follow there unfounded opinion and give it validity to it.
Do what you want, buy what you want, not what someone else wants you to buy :exactly:

QFT:exactly:

Yeah agree. Now this is making me rethink about getting rid of rhino ex. Knowing my luck, after I get rid of him then I will pay double to want him back. :rotfl I know I'm just dumb like this.

Don't Beat yourself up; CBG and I wasn't singling you out my Friend, your comment just made me want to pass that info on to everyone, just to make up there own minds

:goodpost::goodpost:

In this case I'm thankful for the complainers and the people who didn't buy because of the complaining. Without them the edition size would have been much higher on this great piece.

IMG_1743.jpg

Ski​

:clap nice congrats on Colossus​

You will buy this PF!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!
.....oops too late! please check ebay.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

In this case I'm thankful for the complainers and the people who didn't buy because of the complaining. Without them the edition size would have been much higher on this great piece.

the complainers are just that complainers and from what I understand about SSC they already have a set ES set, they just don't share it with the general public plus it is another marketing tool to to build up the hype for said product, like the price on previews when they do not show one until a couple days later or on the day of the pre-order, or Edition Size for the Exclusive, it's all to get collectors guessing and posting there views and to drum up word of mouth about said piece.

Colossus just might be the best PF released thus far this year, and that includes both the Joker and Skaar. Phenomenal! In every way!

I have none of those 3 in hand yet, so for me vampi is still my best PF this year. :wink1: vampi is still the queen so far. I can't wait to see the others in hand someday.

it has been a tough decision to make but i cancelled mine , hopefully it goes to a fellow collector on this board :wink1:

Finally got to open mine this weekend and he was perfect! No flaws or issues. He is massice as colossus should be. Overall, very very satisfied. I placed him next to joker and thought he as gonna crush him. Pf of the year for me!

Keep putting great pics up and I may just cave in an order a reg lol :)

The thing is, pics don't even do this monster justice. I have seen some great pics, but until you see how massive and feel how solid and heavy he is, and how nicely painted he is, you won't truly appreciate it until you have it in hand.

The face sculpts of both the regular and ex. are downright awesome! Both are equally great!

Keep putting great pics up and I may just cave in an order a reg lol :)

The thing is, pics don't even do this monster justice. I have seen some great pics, but until you see how massive and feel how solid and heavy he is, and how nicely painted he is, you won't truly appreciate it until you have it in hand.

The face sculpts of both the regular and ex. are downright awesome! Both are equally great!

Give In; Antman, Give In.

Loricstone speaks words of Truth, When I opened mine at the LCS a small crowd gathered with complete disbelief as to how Awesome the Colossus is :exactly:

Give In; Antman, Give In.

Loricstone speaks words of Truth, When I opened mine at the LCS a small crowd gathered with complete disbelief as to how Awesome the Colossus is :exactly:

That is a great feeling to know u made an awesome choice!

Hmm I think I'm going to be giving in my local seller hasn't got them in stock yet so got some time. Is colossus bigger than the destroyer?

Back