Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behold

100_9118.jpg

WOW!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Mine arrived this morning. Outstanding piece and the PF works very well IMO. This is sculpted underneath so if people want to convert it should be easy enough. I have both portraits but I will be displaying as shown.

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Mine arrived this morning. Outstanding piece and the PF works very well IMO. This is sculpted underneath so if people want to convert it should be easy enough. I have both portraits but I will be displaying as shown.

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Major Congrats my Friend; Bullseye, Great Pic's and Score

can the fabric be push back so as to expose the shoulder area?

Maybe, it is somewhat tight on the shoulders but once you do that it may not hold it's form if you wish to return it to it's original state and then it is all F'kd up.

Your call, your risk

my waitlist is about to convert but i don't know yet if i will keep my order , i just paid for joker and skaar so it's already been a very expensive month and with dutch and black widow coming very soon it's getting even worse

Last edited:
my waitlist is about to convert but i don't know yet if i will keep my order , i just paid for joker and skaar so it's already been a very expensive month and with dutch and black widow coming very soon it's getting even worse

FLIPPPPPPPPPPPP or TRADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :panic:

If its the Iron Man 2 Black Widow I would drop that and let Colossus get in that spot. BW PF isn't as impressive as Colossus imo.

Just got mine a few minutes ago. Colossus is BIG and wonderful for the most part. Unfortunately my exclusive head had some paint missing on the nose. SS customer service said they will try to find a replacement head. Oh the joy of the exchange process :monkey2. At least he comes with 2 heads so I'll be ok in the mean time. Anyway here are some pics with my iphone.

colossus3-1.jpg

colossus2-1.jpg

colossus-1.jpg

Just got this guy in and man o man he is impressive. Really glad I picked him up. Still need to decide which head I want to display him with

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6I4BiDY-qI[/ame]

A0hSuneCMAISakJ.jpg:large

A0hQYihCUAAhhOZ.jpg:large

A0hRTYjCAAA8A8v.jpg:large

A0hQ6SBCQAEo47S.jpg:large

Back