Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Colossus a day early as well. Absolutely stunning and very very heavy. There was a very serious overpaint of black in the area to the right of his abs but I was able to take it away with an eraser. Anyone with a problem with the black lines should be able to rectify it with an eraser as well.

An eraser?! How cheaply made is this piece??? :rotfl

So what else do u have on WL?

About 15 statues including colossus

A few is, I didn't remember all of them.

Rhino ex WL
Freddy ex WL
Baby doll ex WL
Joker ex WL
Extra rhino ex WL
Extra Dutch WL
Droids ex WL
Colossus ex WL
On order:
Storm ex
Baroness ex
Spider woman ex
Secura ex
Capt Rex ex
Batman ex
Ivy ex
Rhino ex
Wolf predator PF ex
Other 20inch predator ex
Malenicent ex
Terminator 1 ex
Rhino ex
Palatine ex extra one
Scalert witch ex

Lots more on my sale and trade lists. Check slaes and my wanted lists.
I don't mind trading if there's something someone missed.
Missed and need skaar ex, colossus ex, joker ex maybe,

Last edited:
meh, guess SS hates me...
no early ship
no psylocke body replacement
no head replacement for vampirella

congrats to the early birds. looks awesome.

VS,....here's a pic from samhain81 on the other forum that shows the size comparison of Colossus with Gambit.(never realized Psylock is pretty tall compared to the others)

DSC00493-1.jpg

ok so SS doesn't hate me...they just dislike me, getting an early shipment but they tried to ship to my work when I told them that was a no no...hopefully they can make it so it'll ship to my house.

Can't wait my!!! I will have to display them together !! All the pics looks so cool

In keeping with SSC new way of representing shinny effects, I can't believe they didn't over spray around his mouth to give the effect of how shinny Colossus's teeth are.

Come on Sideshow have some consistancy...Ultron, and Galactus....why not Colossus.

DSC_0007-3.jpg

:cuckoo:

Seriously though I'm really hoping they loose the over spray on Galactus. Colossus is Awesome though :hi5:

You know you were just holding them back for yourself Alex!

Please keep holding them back, thanks! : )

Back