Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done & done!
Thanks Colossus! :duff

GroupShot84.jpg

GroupShot90.jpg

GroupShot88.jpg

GroupShot79.jpg

GroupShot78.jpg

:yess: I am really going to enjoying the next few day with all this Colossus Goodness going on, Great Great Pic's; xYx

385 arrived today. i really don't wanna open it since my back is hurting a lot. i'll see if i can work a group shot after the T2 kicks in.

Not much of a dio fan but that colossus and sentinel looks F#$%ing amazing.

^ I was just thinking the same thing. I can't wait to get him in to see for myself though. I couldn't afford to bring him in early so the wait continues for a couple more weeks. :( Loving the pics guys keep'em coming!

This is the Next piece in the X line who will Skyrocket on the after market.

He is much taller than Psylocke, that's for sure.
Don't know bout Gambit since I'm missing that piece along with Wolvie to round up the X-Men.

This is the Next piece in the X line who will Skyrocket on the after market.

Have to agree. Sideshow knocked this one out of the park.

Great Pic's Mamba and the last one is Sweet, Congrats my Friend

Awesome team photo Mamba! I love how Colossus towers over the rest of the team. :rock

Congrats. :clap

LOOK AWESOME congrats Mamba :slap I regret not ordering Colossus

Congrats Mamba! :hi5:
He's a keeper.

I know who Deception is! :lol

Fantastic display! X-men ftw! :rock

Fantastic X-men collection:horror:hi5:

Thank you brothers, congrats to everyone who is getting him. He is a keeper for sure.

Could be the angle of the pic but he is huge in person.

:exactly: it's just the angle, he dwarfs the wolvie PF :)

He looks nicely painted and the tailoring/fabric looks well done. However, I still don't like the general look of the top/shirt. Also, it looks to me that the hands of the 1/4 scale PF are the same size as the 1/6 scale dio's.

if ur a fan of x-men or colossus, YES. he turned out fantastic. im sure we all had our doubts after rogue and pyslocke but SSC must have learned from their mistakes because this guy turned out great.

I for one never had any doubts. Not one bit! In fact, on the other forum, I was going on record stating just how awesome this statue is and would be, and furthermore, just how much money this Ex. is going to command on the aftermarket. I just don't even begin to see why there would be any doubts on Colossus. He is not a difficult character to sculpt. My only concern was that his hands looked really small. Its great to say that in hand, his hands are much bigger than I expected. In fact, his hands are almost twice the size of the Thor PF and Silver Surfer Comiquette's hands. His hands maybe could still be a smidge bigger. But what's there is perfection. The cloth is a nice stretchy jumpsuit like material that has a real smooth appearance.

This statue is just all kinds of great!

Back