Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess::hi5: wow never knew you had this! Congrats bro! Great to see us newbies get some heavy hitters. Joker next?
Btw the pics are stunning I like both heads. Ex wins if I have to choose.

nope this is not mine pics from SF ........my order is on flexpay which will take at-list 45 days more........btw this is winner ........

I think this + Cyclops, Storm and maybe Rogue if I decide to get her will look great together. I don't need Psylocke. Hopefully SS makes a Brown Wolverine in the near future.

I love the red diaper. Really matches his baby hands. Just kidding. Congrats to all who have him coming. Solid 7/10 statue because of the size and face sculpt. Probably the second or third best Xmen PF behind Gambit and Wolverine.

I love the red diaper. Really matches his baby hands. Just kidding. Congrats to all who have him coming. Solid 7/10 statue because of the size and face sculpt. Probably the second or third best Xmen PF behind Gambit and Wolverine.

I agree for Gambit but Wolverine PF i don't like it

I agree for Gambit but Wolverine PF i don't like it

Yeah that is why I said second or third. I really like wolverine so I would put colossus third and wolvie 2nd.

Blasphemers, Colossus No.1, this thread is about the Man of Organic Steel :exactly:

Back