Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
specially , when they are enetring into the LSf scale, dc line, mythos, gaming , horror and some really awesome originals

i am still kicking myself for getting sniped on the ebay custom rogue pf that had the fix to the sculpt & repainted like in the photos, with both the bad sculpt & bad paint the default version is a dealbreaker

for pyslocke you can easily find one that's perfect on ebay or the forums, i see many seller mention in their description the body is perfect no cracks. Now that the new replacement bodies are here & the later shipment really didnt have this flaw(mine is still perfect after months, ordered late direct from sideshow).. so not all is lost, it's a beautiful statue with one of the best face sculpt i seen, the only asian face too and one that will be sought after down the road.

i am still kicking myself for getting sniped on the ebay custom rogue pf that had the fix to the sculpt & repainted like in the photos, with both the bad sculpt & bad paint the default version is a dealbreaker

for pyslocke you can easily find one that's perfect on ebay or the forums, i see many seller mention in their description the body is perfect no cracks. Now that the new replacement bodies are here & the later shipment really didnt have this flaw(mine is still perfect after months, ordered late direct from sideshow).. so not all is lost, it's a beautiful statue with one of the best face sculpt i seen, the only asian face too and one that will be sought after down the road.

Assuming colossus doesn't have issues, he may just restore the faith in the xmen line.

WOW, this thing is Impressive. It's large, heavy and imposing. The colors are great, the paint is awesome and the fabric works.

The belt is not attached to the fabric. I think he is fully sculpted under the fabric and I think it can be removed. As near as I can tell, it's one piece, but the shorts should stay up without the top. I'm not going to mess with it, cause I think it looks great as it is.

The base is nicely painted with a piano black, nice glossy black and red. Looks and feels classy.

Bottom line, any Colossus fan will be plenty happy with this piece.

Colossus2copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Colossus8copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Colossus8copy2.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW, this thing is Impressive. It's large, heavy and imposing. The colors are great, the paint is awesome and the fabric works.

The belt is not attached to the fabric. I think he is fully sculpted under the fabric and I think it can be removed. As near as I can tell, it's one piece, but the shorts should stay up without the top. I'm not going to mess with it, cause I think it looks great as it is.

The base is nicely painted with a piano black, nice glossy black and red. Looks and feels classy.

Bottom line, any Colossus fan will be plenty happy with this piece.

Colossus2copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Colossus8copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Colossus8copy2.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome bro. Thx for the pics. Gets me more amped for Monday!

I was subconsciously hoping that this will be another flop like the previous X-Men releases but it looks like Sideshow finally got their act together.

I was subconsciously hoping that this will be another flop like the previous X-Men releases but it looks like Sideshow finally got their act together.

I hear that, would be so much cheaper to be able to walk away from this line and focus on others. To quote from the godfather "Just when I think I am out, they drag me back in"

I hear that, would be so much cheaper to be able to walk away from this line and focus on others. To quote from the godfather "Just when I think I am out, they drag me back in"

Bwahaha! :devil

Fabric still makes it look like a mego doll. Hands are still too small and the head position is still akward for my tastes. This one turned out just like the sneak pics. Didn't care for it then either. Gambit PF is still the standard for this line. It's too bad the other pieces couldn't live up to it.

Back