Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Marvel tend to look for modern versions of these characters from Sideshow.

200092press11.jpg

thanks for the pic. does anyone know which costume he's wearing?

I think that sideshow is purposely going away from the comic accurate depiction of these characters. Which is leading to all these disappointments when fully unveiled.

nice group photo, nice to see some pieces that ssc is putting out that i don't have to automatically hit the purchase button for.:yess:

i would've of probably got this if it were in larger scale. i'll save my 1/5 scale collection for the ladies :lecture

love the character, but not loving the scuplt. may order, but may cancel...just like 4/5 of the collectors will i'm sure.

More "modern" looks. WoW. What a disappointment...a shame.

And what the hell is it with Nightcrawler. When did he look like that?? He looks like a little boy. LOL

BB

I think that sideshow is purposely going away from the comic accurate depiction of these characters. Which is leading to all these disappointments when fully unveiled.

Thanks for the close-up of his face; I will easily be passing on this now. WTH is Sideshow's problem with the "new" interpretation thing? I stopped buying X-Men a little over a year ago, so something may have changed since then, but has Colossus ever had a face like that?

You would think they would have learned by now that most fans want the classic, well-recognized portrayal. Look at what they did to the Emma Frost PF? I have said it several times before, but they weren't making these goofy interpretations when they first started making Marvel PFs and comiquettes. Sorry, but I hate seeing them "go in a different artistic direction" with X-Men and I am just venting. I pray that they don't do something stupid like this with Jean Grey. :pray:

X-men Legacy
Also, for those that are not familiar with the face, time to start reading some comics :panic:
colossus.jpg
Thanks Toe, you answered the question for me.

Last edited:
Back