Color Republic Commando Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out in hours, uh?

I think this piece will be popular once is released. Especially if they do a good job on the paint. Lord knows they are charging a hefty premium so a nice paint job could justify it.

Congrats to all that picked one up. :emperor

Anyone has a picture of it?
At least want to see what I missed :rolleyes:

big thanks to danniedarko for letting me know this was up. got one on order as well.:chew

Buzzie said:
Anyone has a picture of it?
At least want to see what I missed :rolleyes:

That's the annoying thing about Star Wars Shop--once it sells out, you can't bring up the page again to look at what you ordered (or didn't order).

EDIT: StarWars.com put up an article with pictures:

https://starwars.com/collecting/shop/shopnews/news20060707.html

20060707_1_bg.jpg

20060707_2_bg.jpg

Last edited:
not to put it down, but it just doesnt interest me the slightest bit. the books/ games are great stories, but i think they could've done better with this.

These have a tendency to look better in person. Not to mention these shots are most certainly from a rough prototype. You can tell right away by the sloppy blue highlights on the face of the helmet.

Glad I caught this one ontime. :chew

Had the chance to order this and not upset in the least that I didn't.

I think it looks nice, if I had the money I probably would have gotten it...if I had the money and it was Darman, Atin, Fi, and Niner I definitely would have gotten it. Congrats to everyone who snagged one!

I really do not like this one.
I try to get one and see that they do not ship to here but even if I buy, it was just to flip it later on.

for 7" statue with not so much nice looking paint, etc. 300 $ is way to much. making the ES 500 should not increase the price, they are using our collection hobby to make money. :emperor

gambit said:
I really do not like this one.
I try to get one and see that they do not ship to here but even if I buy, it was just to flip it later on.

for 7" statue with not so much nice looking paint, etc. 300 $ is way to much. making the ES 500 should not increase the price, they are using our collection hobby to make money. :emperor

Yes, but that's the whole point of staying in business. You to sell something that someone else wants for a profit.

Back