Colonel Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Tom Cruise as Claus Graf Schenk von Stauffenberg
Headsculpt by Serang painted by me!
The outfit is the DML one futzzed and weathered

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

just got my DID stauffenburg, very nice :) bit disappointed it didnt come with a switch out stump hand though :lol

Picture453.jpg

Picture455.jpg

Picture458.jpg

Picture462.jpg

hey SLUG, where did you get your DID from? I haven't looked too hard but I'd like to find it here in the States but i wouldn't have a problem ordering from overseas

hey thanks for the link. I actually looked at that site before but I thought it was only available for preorder. I'll definitely be looking into this. I think they did a great job with him but you're right, they should have included a stump hand. :)

I would want the boots for Cobra Commander, but they haven't parted them out yet.

here is mine. It´s a did version with some parts of the outfit from Toys city

3868933020_8fb379b2e8_o.jpg

3868933146_bf765be0ac_o.jpg

Now, it´s most screen accurate :rock

Last edited:
just got my DID stauffenburg, very nice :) bit disappointed it didnt come with a switch out stump hand though :lol

Hey Slug, I was just looking on toyanxiety and it appears that the Colonel did come with a stump hand or atleast missing the two fingers:confused:

Hey Slug, I was just looking on toyanxiety and it appears that the Colonel did come with a stump hand or atleast missing the two fingers:confused:

yes he does, but thats only on the left hand, his right hand was blown off I believe :)

ahhh i will need to go back and watch the film to refresh my memory:eek: thanks for the reply

nice looking stuff you have there Prime

Back