Collector Rewards Program

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
I got the same notice with the 7 pound weight. 3 pounds is a lot of extra weight. Maybe it's all my Collector Rewards Points.

3 lbs = 12" Boxed Item gift giveaway

Batty said:
...or it might be some rocks.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I just got a funny mental image of the package being opened up in a fever pitch of excitement only to reveal...

pile.gif

Batty said:
I guess I'll find out on Saturday. :chew

They have to lighten their inventory/storage needs, some stuff just isn't moving but it seems clear they like us, they really, really like us!

So, then what ever happened to my hat? Ok, so maybe they don't really really like us but I appreciate the "what's in the box" surprise guessing game...

I'll find out tomorrow, my best guess? Another Python, Patti? Maybe Human Willow or Abe Sapien, oh I bet it's an old Twilight Zone fig!

Edit:

WRONG!

It was ANOTHER BOOK, ANOTHER DVD and FOUR KEY RINGS (I now have 5 Books, 5 DVDs and 8 key rings). Would rather save on shipping costs so I can buy more stuff!

Last edited:
I think I just got played by myself. Don't think there's a winner in that equation!

pjam said:
It was ANOTHER BOOK, ANOTHER DVD and FOUR KEY RINGS (I now have 5 Books, 5 DVDs and 8 key rings). Would rather save on shipping costs so I can buy more stuff!

:confused: Why would they give someone FOUR key rings at the same time? Are they just grabbing stuff from a bag and throwing it in our boxes like's it's Halloween candy?

Back