Collection of Sarlac, Switzerland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010304.JPG

So, did you get this at John's signing at the Film Fair in Zurich in 2005? That's where I got mine: Link

Could we have met there :D?

Luv it man.:cool:Being a huge LOTR fan u got some awesome pieces and your set up is excellent.Thanks for sharing Sarlac.;)

Re: Collection of Sarlacc, Switzerland

Whaou thanks for your words here! I'm so glad!

For the Predator, I think I will never sell it, just because he is my favorite piece in my entire collection!:banana

For the Predator, I think I will never sell it, just because he is my favorite piece in my entire collection!:banana

Yeah, I cant blame you man...:banghead

One of my fav displays here :cool: and i would luv to have a Pred Maquette one day. Was looking at some of your earlier pics and was considering picking up Kong vs V Rex and just wondered what u think of that piece?

I have a question for you, what is a good price for the Predator Maquette, I mean if I was to rrun into one, how much do you think is the most I should spend?

Back