Collection of Sarlac, Switzerland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Golitah! Hello Compatriot!

Yes I get this litho from Jonh Howe himself, but in a bar in Neuchâtel (Neuenburg) where I met him for a coffee... But I was in Zürich for the Film Fair organized by Roman Güttinger... But I didn't buy the Rog Litho at this time...

...and would be able to tell me where you got the "Gandalf Returns To Hobbiton" litho? Would that still be available somewhere?

It makes a nice antipol to the somewhat dark and frightening Balrog scene.

I have also once seen a John Howe litho of "The Argonath", do you know where I could get that one?

Thanks for checking...:D

Last edited:
Could I ask where you got that signed Hobbitton print?
:monkey3

Love it:D

EDIT: Goliath you beat me to the chase!

goliath said:
...and would be able to tell me where you got the "Gandalf at Bag End" litho? Would that still be available somewhere?

I have also once seen a John Howe litho of the Argonath, do you know where I could get that one?

Sarlac, really really great collection. Nice setup, super

I also am looking for these two litho's. If someone can help us, it would be much appreciated

aloha

I get the Gandalf litho at the Expo in Gruyères (in 2003 if I remember well)... I absolutely don't know where you can find them, because they are just all sold out. maybe if you are lucky, you could put an hand on them on ebay, but the price may be expensive...

Sorry for his "littl" help... These are rare with a limit of 250 pieces of each litho... :monkey3

I have the Detolfs cabinets and they are gret value and hole all my sideshow LOTR statues with ease they are really built good

As with Sauron he is the only statue i cant get in not because of the weight his cloak at the back is just that bit to big to fit in the cabinet!

Great collection and I love the mixture of different things like figures and statues. Are the Grey shelves from IKEA as well? They look quiet nice and very adjustable!

Thanks for all friends!

Yes, the grey shelves are from Ikea. I love the coulour!

It's pretty hard to get statue in Switzerland. We just have some shops that sell stuff but they are really too expensive! So we have to order from US and let me say that the shiping rates will kill me! lol!

Sarlacc said:
Hi friends! Here are some pics of my collection. Enjoy!

P1010302.JPG

VERY ironic, this picture is the actual picture on my desktop at work...Funny world. :chew :chew

goliath said:
Pssst...:stick I've sent you an e-mail with it.

Aren't you a great person. First the good deal on matrix busts and now the wallpaper. Thanks again, in return I sent you my superman - fortress of solitude pic :)

Sarlac, sorry to hijack your post but you have such a great collection and I am even getting happy to have the JH wallpaper. So consider how much I can get happy if one day I can buy that litho :)

BTW, one more interrupt in this post as I seem to reach 500 posts

thanks to all freaks for this great board. :chew

Back