Collection Intervention on Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, I think something like this could if the focus was more on being responsible about collecting and keeping it in balance. In some if the stories it dies appear that there is a legitimate issue beyond a healthy hobby. But like all pop psychology all that happens is a quick and obviously inneffective bandaid.

Not to mention the therapist on most of these shows are ineffectual at best and often times do more damage than good. But I guess anyone who would agree to engage in a therapeutic relationship for entertainment is suspect to begin with.

I hate to say it but again,a woman wanting a man to get rid of his collection.
She was desperate enough to go out with him,there's got to be other desperate hags out there too.
I know,his collection was all over the place and the only cool things were his Hot Toys and his Sideshow stuff.
His girl friend wasn't that great looking either. She had Sack-ne all over her face.
Just dump her clean up a bit and move on. Further down the road this guy will just pick up where he left off and she'll leave him,and he'll be out all the stuff he sold to "make her happy"
What about his happiness?
The other dude was just a freak and he was hoarding not collecting.
LOL!

The other dude was Howie Pyro. If you don't know who he is look him up.

I know Howie Pyro he is a very nice dude and has contributed a lot to the music scene and has an excellent record collection.

I know Howie Pyro he is a very nice dude and has contributed a lot to the music scene and has an excellent record collection.

His collection was insane. You could see that it was incredible and what he was going for. You could see why Elyse said she's afraid there is some million dollar item under a newspaper.

This show is staged, like i was watching tonights episode went to sean's youtube channel and they told the girlfriend to act, not only that but the chick from the first episode Consetta Parker she works at lucasfilm and she only got rid of her gentle giant captain rex, jango fett blasters and a few kenner ewoks lol

Of course it's staged. They are bringing in Richard Hatch to curate a fanboys collection. It is just as much a ratings grab to appeal to fanboys and freaks as it is to give an out of work TV celebrity has-been like Hatch a paycheck. Apollo gotta eat!

Sean long ( the guy with the thundercats toys & hot toys collection) said the whole thing is fake and staged. The girl friend is a huge toy collector too. In fact all the toys that you see in the show arent just his but a mix of his and his girl friends toys( on the show they make it seem like it is all his and she wants them out)

Here's the video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHumplnFBLI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
I hate to say it but again,a woman wanting a man to get rid of his collection.
She was desperate enough to go out with him,there's got to be other desperate hags out there too.
I know,his collection was all over the place and the only cool things were his Hot Toys and his Sideshow stuff.
His girl friend wasn't that great looking either. She had Sack-ne all over her face.
Just dump her clean up a bit and move on. Further down the road this guy will just pick up where he left off and she'll leave him,and he'll be out all the stuff he sold to "make her happy"
What about his happiness?
The other dude was just a freak and he was hoarding not collecting.
LOL!
What is sack-ne? Lol

I think I'm officialy bored with this show. Its bad enough to know its 99% fake but that therapist last nite was a joke. I was watching because I wanted to see all the cool stuff but its more about getting them to fake sell and made up relationship drama than the stuff.

Well like i said Sean Long is a ****** , its really fake .
His "craterfriend" likes toys just as much as he does .
He's been pimping her out to his geek following on youtube for people to subscribe to her just like he does with other people.

Indeed he does have a sick ass collection and could be an insane display if he did it right , but like others have said , the show is a joke :pfft:

Here's her Channel

And heres his corny Channel

Now they do their aweful voices of characters together :lol

Sean's girlfriend is freaking hot..... she is really beautiful, Jesus, where do these guys find these girls lol

Back