Collectible Shops in the Chicago area???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samueljd

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone could point me towards some Collectible shops in the Chicago area. I'm going to go to Chicago mid next week and was hoping to stop by some shops that carry Hot Toys and Sideshow stuff. Anybody who knows any decent shops please let me know?

https://www.toynk.com/ it's in Bensenville about 30 min outside Chicago never been to their actual store but at the comic book shows I go to in Chicago they always bring a lot of stuff from their stores with them, and have fairly reasonable prices.

Thanks, I've actually bought online from them a couple times and didn't even realize they were located in Chicago.

New stuff no old vintage toys
There is also another kool shop in the chicago burbs called "Alien Entertainment" Most of there focus is on " Doctor-Who" so if your into DW I would check it out. You can google the site for more info.

Last edited:
New stuff no old vintage toys
There is also another kool shop in the chicago burbs called "Alien Entertainment" Most of there focus is on " Doctor-Who" so if your into DW I would check it out. You can google the site for more info.

I only watch DW, don't collect stuff from it. I actually like new stuff, so I'm glad Toynk isn't one of those vintage places.

Back