Code 3 Vader Tie Fighter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I WNAT CODE 3 AT AT REALLY SOON OR IM GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE BUY A SIGNATUE M/R VERSIONI REALLY CANT AFFORD IT , BUT I NEED ONE).
ANY NEWS ON SNOWSPEEDER FROM CODE 3
ANYONE??????

re

I WNAT CODE 3 AT AT REALLY SOON OR IM GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE BUY A SIGNATUE M/R VERSIONI REALLY CANT AFFORD IT , BUT I NEED ONE).
ANY NEWS ON SNOWSPEEDER FROM CODE 3
ANYONE??????

As they seem to be releasing 1 or 2 ships per year, I highly doubt you'll see the snowspeeder in 2006. There is no chatter that I know of going on about a forthcoming snowspeeder, only the AT-AT. Save your money and wait for the Code 3 walker.

Vader's TIE fighter and the much rumoured AT-AT are slated for next year.

Just got their newsletter, Revenge of the Jedi
Mini 3D Sculpted Poster Art 60% is now sold out. And the Vader Tie fighter sounds awesome!!

ARE THEY DEFINATLY DOING THE AT AT
I HAVE THE FALCON AND I THINK ISTS AWSOME
ID MUCH RATHER A DIE CAST AT AT THAN A PLASTIC ONE EVEN IF IT IS LOADS SMALLER:banana

buzzardio1080: STOP SHOUTING! I'M NOT BLIND! ;) :lol

Like Viking said, there is an AT-AT in the works. Actually, it has been "in the works" for a while now. But, it looks like it'll be next year before we see either the AT-AT or Vader's TIE. :(

aahha But you know Rock a couple of good things though at least we are getting the case free and it sounds like its going to be the best ship yet!

You're right Viking. The free case is a definite plus. Still, it would have been cool if both the AT-AT and Vader's TIE did come this year. Since we won't see them until next year, though, it will be a while before we could see another prequel ship. That's the one downer for me. You can't rush quality though, and I agree that Vader's TIE will be the best yet. :)

I'm going to move the Sandtrooper on Dewback statue over a little and place Han on the right of it. This will be temporary though, since that entire shelf will be reserved for Vader vs. Ben. Not sure where Luke and Han will go after. I know I need to get to Ikea and get an extension shelf and another tower. That should give me about 24 spaces to put my crap in. :lol

What about you?

re

Whilst I relish the moment I receive the TIE, and place that order for the walker...I am still somewhat disappointed about the RGS having non-removeable figures. I will focus on the OT ships for the time being...and then address the gunship matter later. Those figures just look...odd. :\ :(

Gaz: The Yoda and clone figures are removable. The clone pilots in the cockpit are not just like the AT-ST pilots aren't.

re

Gaz: The Yoda and clone figures are removable. The clone pilots in the cockpit are not just like the AT-ST pilots aren't.

Ahh, that IS great to know. I am very relieved to hear this, MR. I can live with the pilots remaining fixed in situ, but I just didn't like the look of the other passengers. I will go ahead and order it now.

Much appreciated. :wave

As of right now MR I have Luke on our E.C. havent figured out the display and all yet but Han will be next to him.

Gaz the RG is great it is smaller but I really like it.

Cool Gaz! I think the SS Han will look great next to it. Now I think that's what I'm going to do Viking. I'll be keeping Luke and Han close together with their ships from Code 3. So, now I just need to get the MR Han ANH blaster and wait for them to also release a Luke ANH LE saber and the displays will be complete. :D

Back