Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of selling/parting out one if not both of my troopers when they get here. After looking over my display area I'm just not sure if I got the room for 2 more of these guys with the Throne on the way.

I am thinking of selling/parting out one if not both of my troopers when they get here. After looking over my display area I'm just not sure if I got the room for 2 more of these guys with the Throne on the way.

Well, let me know, BM... If I don't get mine I'd be willing to take one off of your hands.

I ordered my Trooper very late and I have a shipping confirmation from a few days ago and he should be arriving tomorrow or Monday.

Got mines today. Very ____ing awesome toy. His face looks kind of nuts in the pictures I've seen, but he just looks angry as ____ in person. I should have picked him up sooner :lol

Personally, I like the sculpted mask the best. The cloth one just gets in the way.

BTW, Hastings just wrapped two of the trooper boxes in brown paper, stuck a printing label on it, and shipped them to me that way. Pretty funny. I would be pissed if I cared about boxes, but I don't, so I don't.

I just bought my first Trooper today on the bay. I can't wait, my Hasbro one looks pretty weak compared to the SS version. I'll just pretend that he's the guy no one likes so they gave him crap equipment hoping his ticket gets punched first.

Got mines today. Very ____ing awesome toy. His face looks kind of nuts in the pictures I've seen, but he just looks angry as ____ in person. I should have picked him up sooner :lol

Personally, I like the sculpted mask the best. The cloth one just gets in the way.

BTW, Hastings just wrapped two of the trooper boxes in brown paper, stuck a printing label on it, and shipped them to me that way. Pretty funny. I would be pissed if I cared about boxes, but I don't, so I don't.

If you were pissed, you'd score some major ********* points considering you got them for under $30 each.

Well, I don't know the process by which you decide what you like or don't like, or how you figure that has anything to do with the extent to which someone is a ********* or not, but from my perspective, the price I pay has nothing to do with it. If I thought he sucked, I would say so, whether I got the Hastings deal or paid $300 for it. And last I checked, being a ****** meant acting a jerk/a$$hole, and though I might be in the running, I'm not sure I would get the title for that around here. . .

Well, I don't know the process by which you decide what you like or don't like, or how you figure that has anything to do with the extent to which someone is a ********* or not, but from my perspective, the price I pay has nothing to do with it. If I thought he sucked, I would say so, whether I got the Hastings deal or paid $300 for it. And last I checked, being a ****** meant acting a jerk/a$$hole, and though I might be in the running, I'm not sure I would get the title for that around here. . .

No, but if you order something at a quarter of the normal price and then get mad when it arrives and the box is in less than satisfactory condition.... ya know? At that price, so long as the figure's fine, there's really no reason to complain.

WTF? My Amazon recommendations are now filled with a whole bunch of Twilight crap because I bought that Cobra Trooper. Amazon is just completely stupid. I'd love to see the logic that their system uses in determining recommendations. It reminds me of the time it recommended Sex and the City for me because I bought Hellboy II.

WTF? My Amazon recommendations are now filled with a whole bunch of Twilight crap because I bought that Cobra Trooper. Amazon is just completely stupid. I'd love to see the logic that their system uses in determining recommendations. It reminds me of the time it recommended Sex and the City for me because I bought Hellboy II.

It just pointed out more Troopers in stock at $23.99 for me :dunno

Maybe it's psychic? :dunno

I got 1 of my 2 troopers today! It was actually packed very well in a big cardboard box with air cushions and even a Wonka sweetcards shipping carton over it! The box it was in says "RUSH --Do NOT Delay! Time sensitive magazines!" :lol

Anyway, like I said, I just don't think I have room for him so I'm going to sell him/part him out so keep on eye on the FS section.

I got 1 of my 2 troopers today! It was actually packed very well in a big cardboard box with air cushions and even a Wonka sweetcards shipping carton over it! The box it was in says "RUSH --Do NOT Delay! Time sensitive magazines!" :lol

Anyway, like I said, I just don't think I have room for him so I'm going to sell him/part him out so keep on eye on the FS section.

Did you hit up Flos, I think he wanted one...

Well, looks like my second order got canceled.

I have a feeling this is what will happen with some of the multiple orders. Hastings will fulfill one order per customer to keep us happy, but may cancel the others.

Emailed goHastings yesterday since I still haven't received my shipping notice, and it's well past the estimated shipping date that they listed on Amazon.

F'n lame.

Back