Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know, I bought 6!! Sideshow is eating through my bank account, with Crimson guards and hopefuly Vipers it looks like Im going to be broke for quite some time.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Vipers. Crap. If Sideshow ever makes them, I'll officially need a second mortgage!! Haha.

Here's some pics of the Trooper:

CobraTrooper.jpg

CobraTrClose.jpg

You got 'em all on display? Pics man!

I'd love to but my place is too cramped as it is, they're going to have to stay boxed until I get a bigger place. Criminal I know:(
Anyway I can't have a squad of troppers without a commanding officer!:D

spending $600 on duplicate figures probably isn't the quickest way to upgrade the size of your home. Just a thought.

LOL, How about 3 Cobra troopers and stick the other $300 into a savings account?

Because I have regular savings, the money I spend on figures and such is disposable income that would only be blown on booze , clothes and women anyway. 1 Cobra Trooper < 1 night on the town for me.

Which reminds me, one word of advice: DO NOT go on the internet drunk, I think thats how I ended up with 6 troopers in the first place,:lol

:duff cheers to you for havng enough money to blow on items you won't be displaying anytime soon. :lol

words of wisdom, just wondering how 6 cobra troopers make someone happy if they aren't able to use them. I've learned that fixes aren't real happiness, they are just temporary satisfactions of some hole that needed filling.

in this economy you can never have enough in your savings account. considering the history of most SSC items I think its safe to say that an army of cobra troopers could easily be built for a reasonable amount if/when someone thinks they have the use for them. no offense, but I think its ostentatious to declare your ability to spend money on something then follow it with an admission you're not even using them.

words of wisdom, just wondering how 6 cobra troopers make someone happy if they aren't able to use them. I've learned that fixes aren't real happiness, they are just temporary satisfactions of some hole that needed filling.

in this economy you can never have enough in your savings account. considering the history of most SSC items I think its safe to say that an army of cobra troopers could easily be built for a reasonable amount if/when someone thinks they have the use for them. no offense, but I think its ostentatious to declare your ability to spend money on something you're not even using.

You don't pay taxes? :dunno

in this economy you can never have enough in your savings account. considering the history of most SSC items I think its safe to say that an army of cobra troopers could easily be built for a reasonable amount if/when someone thinks they have the use for them. no offense, but I think its ostentatious to declare your ability to spend money on something then follow it with an admission you're not even using them.

I'd rather have the troopers now and the rest of the gi joe line as soon as I can, so when the opportunity arises I can display them in all their glory. Otherwise I could make the sensible decision and only buy them when I need them, but I don't relly feel like playing hunt down the sold out figure years down the line.

And anyway I can always sell them if I feel like it/need to.

Nice, just got shipping confirmation on my trooper. Should have him by the end of the week.

Back