Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, Talk about a surprise!!!! My trooper came early!!!!
WOOT!
(Pardon the shoddy pics, taking them at work hehe!)

P9292165.jpg

P9292168.jpg

Damn it, I wish mine would ship already. Think I am ordering everything through SS direct from now on. I didn't think a few weeks would bother me to save a few bucks, but it is. Oh yes it is. Might be time to email White Wizard and see whats up.

Damn it, I wish mine would ship already. Think I am ordering everything through SS direct from now on. I didn't think a few weeks would bother me to save a few bucks, but it is. Oh yes it is. Might be time to email White Wizard and see whats up.

Well, it all depend who you order from. Lets put it this way, I pre-ordered from White Wizard, and it still hasn't arrived. Viking playground already had him so I ordered from them last week and I already got him. So, you can still save money and get the figure in a decent amount of time.

I already have mine from Alter Ego as well, though pics won't be coming until I get cleaning in the next few days. :r2d2line

Well, it all depend who you order from. Lets put it this way, I pre-ordered from White Wizard, and it still hasn't arrived. Viking playground already had him so I ordered from them last week and I already got him. So, you can still save money and get the figure in a decent amount of time.

This is why they get my orders. ;)

Quite the contrary! :lecture The Cobra Trooper was the easiest to assemble and the coolest to pose. IMO of course. You'll dig him. :cool:

Very true. Took maybe 5 minutes to get him geared up and posed. I just had flashbacks of some of my other military figures that were a pain to put together.

~~What's up with his collar??? The left one seems to stay put and is in place, but his right one flaps around like the wind is blowing.

Very true. Took maybe 5 minutes to get him geared up and posed. I just had flashbacks of some of my other military figures that were a pain to put together.

~~What's up with his collar??? The left one seems to stay put and is in place, but his right one flaps around like the wind is blowing.

I did a little water-treatment on mine, turned out pretty good.

Sweet, got mine on the way from a fellow freak!

Last edited:
Well, if I ever get, I think i can sell it. Or save it for Christmas and give it as a gift.

If you don't have him by now, I might call the company and ask them for a specific shipping date. If they can't give you one, ask for a COMPLETE refund and if they give you any ^^^^ for the restocking fee/cancellation fee, threaten to call your credit card company and report them for fraud. Then follow through with the threat. With Storm Shadow shipping, they should not only already have the Trooper but should be able to give you a solid date as well.

I just recieved an update on my white wizard order. It should be shipping out on monday. So anyone else waiting on WW should be seeing it soon as well.

Just got Storm Shadow today. He's pretty sweet.

However, I've been debating what I think is the best Sideshow GI JOE figure thus far. I have to go with the Cobra Trooper. Love his intense look. Glad I bought three. I can't stop looking at them. May get a few more. The only troops that might compare are the Crimson Guards or the B.A.T.S. I hope SS considers making these. I will be pretty broke at that point, though. Ha.

Just got Storm Shadow today. He's pretty sweet.

However, I've been debating what I think is the best Sideshow GI JOE figure thus far. I have to go with the Cobra Trooper. Love his intense look. Glad I bought three. I can't stop looking at them. May get a few more. The only troops that might compare are the Crimson Guards or the B.A.T.S. I hope SS considers making these. I will be pretty broke at that point, though. Ha.

Yeah I know, I bought 6!! Sideshow is eating through my bank account, with Crimson guards and hopefuly Vipers it looks like Im going to be broke for quite some time.

Back