Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Cobra Trooper Photo Thread

True. I guess he goes more with the hooded mail order and save the light blue for the shield version.

True. I guess he goes more with the hooded mail order and save the light blue for the shield version.

Despite that though, they're still both kickass figures. I really hope we get an accurate redesign for the helmeted CC and not just a new-headed variant.

i hope a CC helmeted has a much more broad trapezoidal chest piece rather than so rectangular.

The same kinda wuss who fought with the Taliban in part III? :huh

:lol I do confess to defaulting to the Hollywood standby of firing from the hip or chest, my apologies to the guys displaying their troops as a real soldier would stand. Its funny, my brain sees a toy with the stock on the outside and I instantly default to those awkward action figure stances prior to the great Swivel-Arm Battle Grip. :D

I fire one of these once a year but haven't held a rifle since I was a kid.

spg_32588.jpg

Ironic considering the location of Cobra's hideout. :lol

:lol I do confess to defaulting to the Hollywood standby of firing from the hip or chest, my apologies to the guys displaying their troops as a real soldier would stand. Its funny, my brain sees a toy with the stock on the outside and I instantly default to those awkward action figure stances prior to the great Swivel-Arm Battle Grip. :D
I'm the same way. They look dumb with the butt of the gun sticking outside their arms like that. :rock

i was going for a guard stance on my trooper. i've never seen a guard with with the stock tucked under the arm. but then again i don't see a lot of guards.:lol

here's another pic.

IMG_0999.jpg

:lecture (in Nerd-Person voice) Yes Craw is right, my Cobra Trooper was on patrol so he was at ease. Hmm! :lol nice shot Craw.

i'm gonna use that guard stance on one side of the cobra throne. the officer will be on the other side. i got a different pose in mind for him.

whats the purpose of the stock if no one uses it? just to balance it and use it as a club?

I fire one of these once a year but haven't held a rifle since I was a kid.

spg_32588.jpg

Ironic considering the location of Cobra's hideout. :lol

That debate was sooooooooooooooo yesterday. :lol:p

Just ordered mine today!!! Got tired of looking at everyone else's awesome pictures and decided to get one of my own.

Light reflecting from the spandex pattern.

We need moar figures SS.

NICE! There are so many takedowns from that position... that trooper's toast! :gun

(What's with the oily colors on SE's shirt? Is he wearing lingerie underneath? :lol)

What do the cobra trooper gloves look like on snake eyes?

They look good. I like them better than the ones that came with SE.

Back