Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc_t5.jpg

cc_t6.jpg

cc_t7.jpg

cc_t8.jpg

cc_t9.jpg

Proof positive that Dave's not a Joe fan! :lol:p

Can't wait to see what the real CC, with a Drizzle cape looks like on the throne. :(

If you don't use the base, it might fit. But with the base it is too tall without taking out a shelf. And it should barely fit in width wise (that's what she said) with the base though. Without shouldn't be a problem at all.

dsc01568z.jpg

That should give people a little size comparison.

Looks awesome with CC's staff.
I eagerly want two Crimson Guards to display side by side with the throne. That is my ideal Cobra display.

Yeah, its a shame we will get CC on his Throne with CG in the Dio line before the 1:6 line. That just seems like a slap in the face to those of use that have bought the 1:6 items to get that set up only to have the dio line get it first!

Yeah, its a shame we will get CC on his Throne with CG in the Dio line before the 1:6 line. That just seems like a slap in the face to those of use that have bought the 1:6 items to get that set up only to have the dio line get it first!

Well, we get CC on the throne first :)
It just doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective. There's no way I want two throne displays.
Well, 1/6 collectors will be able to put as many Crimson Guards around the throne as they want.

Anyone else planning on scratch-building some floor & wall pieces to match the throne base? I was thinking a couple of COBRA banners to hang on each side of the throne would be a nice touch.

If you don't use the base, it might fit. But with the base it is too tall without taking out a shelf. And it should barely fit in width wise (that's what she said) with the base though. Without shouldn't be a problem at all.

dsc01568z.jpg

That should give people a little size comparison.

HOLY SHIZER! That looks awesome, but I'm soooooooooo glad I passed. I don't have the room for that. :lol

P.S. You really need to pick up the Drizzle cape and get that ____ing eurotrash trench off him.

Well, we get CC on the throne first :)
It just doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective. There's no way I want two throne displays.
Well, 1/6 collectors will be able to put as many Crimson Guards around the throne as they want.

Anyone else planning on scratch-building some floor & wall pieces to match the throne base? I was thinking a couple of COBRA banners to hang on each side of the throne would be a nice touch.

heres a link to one of my current displays. i plan on moving the door and putting the chair between the two pilars.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=693&pictureid=8359

you can pick up the Cobra ensignas @https://cgi.ebay.com/GI-Joe-25th-COBRA-Sound-Box-theme-logo-music-LOT-symbol_W0QQitemZ140393215504QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20b0167610

HOLY SHIZER! That looks awesome, but I'm soooooooooo glad I passed. I don't have the room for that. :lol

P.S. You really need to pick up the Drizzle cape and get that ____ing eurotrash trench off him.

Without the longer gloves CC is usually seen with, he just looks goofy without the coat on. CCC is passable as that isn't his normal look anyway. But the blue doesn't look right with the small gloves.

Without the longer gloves CC is usually seen with, he just looks goofy without the coat on. CCC is passable as that isn't his normal look anyway. But the blue doesn't look right with the small gloves.

Well, I have my Praji gloves on mine so, :moon!

I picked up two Praji's (one I made into a generic Imperial Officer), but even if I only had one, he's suffer the indignity of naked hands because Praji < Cobra Commander.

So want to get this, but money needs to be spent elsewhere

Looks like an awesome piece

Back