Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how much sideshow will charge for the shipping of this to europe?

THe preorder estimates shipping at like $32 which is the same as a 12 inch figure, can this price be expected to double??

Know what kind of sucks about the base of the throne. Is that they should have given it a bit more width and length for the Crimson guards to stand on. I am still no sold on the price of this thing.

You scared me that we were starting to get notices! I just got the Cobra Officer today and it has felt like a Joe flood since SDCC. I could use a little breather!

You scared me that we were starting to get notices! I just got the Cobra Officer today and it has felt like a Joe flood since SDCC. I could use a little breather!
--

DAMN . . . you got that right.

I got all the following within the past 30 days or so.

COBRA TROOPER

SW LANDAU

PROFESSOR HENRY JONES, SR.

RECON WAYPOINT 17

and the COBRA OFFICER on the way.

Breathing room needed indeed.

if there is a God, he won't let this ship till after the holidays. i can't afford anymore.

:lol I second that. I want this a lot too, but I could definately use a break especially with a higher priced item such as this. It seem like older threads only get bumped once we get a notice so that is why I thought someone got a notice when this got bumped up. Glad that wasn't the case!

Christ BBTS charged me $30 for ground shipping on waypoint. I can't imagine what this thing is going to cost. Doesn't matter really, I must have it.

ACK!

I thought this was shipping when I saw the thread bumped :lol

I would love to have it sooner than later, but with so much crap shipping now I can stand to wait a while.

I'm really glad Sideshow did the throne. Hasbro never did.
It's a piece that completes the Cobra Commander or Serpentor look. CC's first appearance in the cartoon, he was sitting on the throne. It's the best environment piece Sideshow could make, and they did it, and it looks amazing.

Christ BBTS charged me $30 for ground shipping on waypoint. I can't imagine what this thing is going to cost. Doesn't matter really, I must have it.

ouch, SS sent it to me directly for $12 to TX.

So glad I moved, I was in CA and had to pay taxes too, I love it!!

comicthrone.jpg

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Back