Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta take care of mother earth... :lecture

Ah yes, mother Earf.

independenceday.jpg

I want to see the Crimson Guard and the Viper guard, you gotta love those two. Definitely Crimson guard though, I need two of these for my Crimson Cobra Commander.

And please, no more re-paints! Shideshow is the Rolls Royce of the collectible world, it would be a shame if they were just the BMW instead.

I want to see the Crimson Guard and the Viper guard, you gotta love those two. Definitely Crimson guard though, I need two of these for my Crimson Cobra Commander.

And please, no more re-paints! Shideshow is the Rolls Royce of the collectible world, it would be a shame if they were just the BMW instead.

But BMWs are more reliable. ;)

I am not surprised that this is shipping so soon. After all...most of the production was already done on it.

I'm pretty sure that when they comissioned the Trooper/Officer portraits they did a batch lot with different "faces". So really all they needed for this figure was the outfit for which the pattern already existed.

I wonder though . . .

What is the possibly we'll see a dark/light grey variation of the COBRA TROOPER/OFFICER/SNIPER with slightly different gear and it'll be a COBRA STINGER or maybe COBRA Vehicle Driver?

:D

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Cobra Sniper 12-inch Figure

Coming in: 21 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 6 lbs.

Back