Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I would get an email for Duke already :tap

Cool that the sniper is coming so soon though :rock

Can never gave to many Cobra troopers!

Strange how this guy isn't even 2 months old and is already going to ship. Yet Duke is over 5 months old. :tap

I guess since it is a glorified repaint, he was quick to make.

Strange how this guy isn't even 2 months old and is already going to ship. Yet Duke is over 5 months old. :tap

Probably because they just took a can of schlack and gave him a fresh coat.

Well he was listed as shipping in jan when he went up for preorder

Cobra Sniper
Est. Ship Date: Jan 2010

Duke
Est. Ship Date: 1st Qtr 2010

I would think Duke ships in Feb.

They should make someone else, not just Cobra soldiers (which are easy to re-make).. :(

I get the feeling that two years down the road (assuming Sideshow hasn't ditched the Joe 1:6 due to "lack of interest" as a result of poor offerings - leaving us with a lopsided collection), with a Joe roster getting fuller with each release, people will be crying for more Cobras.

I have always been more interested in Cobras. Theres only a couple Joe figures I really want, but I will likely buy every Cobra offered!!!

Cobra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe

I have always been more interested in Cobras. Theres only a couple Joe figures I really want, but I will likely buy every Cobra offered!!!

Cobra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe

I'm gonna hold you to that when they release the Storm Shadow Beverly Hills Ninja variant:

3767054664_49674cbc00.jpg

Back