Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You hypocrites owe an apology to everyone you ripped on for purchasing the CCC. :) Every reason you're giving for justifying the "Blackhole Cobra Trooper" is exactly what the fans of CCC were saying back when he was announced.

homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

This is what you've been crying for since last Thursday. :lol

Yes and no.

It's okay, but I think that most people hoping for a GI Joe announcement were expecting a new figure.

I'm all for this. It looks cool and everything, but it really seems like it'd be better as an exclusive of some sort, or at least something down the road. I mean, we all just got our regular Cobra Troopers after all!

If you look at it like an "extra", which it very well may be, as you say (i.e. not a "regular release" figure), then it's great, but I'm still a lot more excited about seeing a new character.

I always said the CCC looked cool but was absolutely unnecessary as a figure. I feel the exact same way about the Sniper.

That being said, they are completely different imo. Variants of such core figures like CC is just wrong imo. Its like making a pink Snake Eyes.

Variants of troopers is completely different. Since the trooper itself is a rather generic 'character' to begin with I see variants of those making much more sense than variants of core characters.

I like the sniper. It came out cool so I ordered. But if it have never been made its not something I would miss.

:lol :rotfl :lol

I always said the CCC looked cool but was absolutely unnecessary as a figure. I feel the exact same way about the Sniper.

That being said, they are completely different imo. Variants of such core figures like CC is just wrong imo. Its like making a pink Snake Eyes.

Variants of troopers is completely different. Since the trooper itself is a rather generic 'character' to begin with I see variants of those making much more sense than variants of core characters.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Bottom line: Cobra Sniper >>>>>> Caca Cobra Commander

You hypocrites owe an apology to everyone you ripped on for purchasing the CCC. :) Every reason you're giving for justifying the "Blackhole Cobra Trooper" is exactly what the fans of CCC were saying back when he was announced.

ccc_co10.jpg

Last edited:

I like the sniper. It came out cool so I ordered. But if it have never been made its not something I would miss.

Very cool. I'm not collecting Joes, but I would have been happy to add this figure to my collection! Isn't this better for army building than just buying multiples of the same cobra trooper? It adds a nice variety!

1. CCC was a marketing ploy only 3 figures in and an unnecessary variant that just didn't make sense at all.

2. Compare the two. CCC sucks. Sniper does not.

3. This figure is more inline with the 25th Bazooka figure. A modern upgrade that's not only cool, but practical and should've existed back in the comics and cartoon because it makes sense. Putting CC in red? No.

4. No? :lol

Yes and no.

It's okay, but I think that most people hoping for a GI Joe announcement were expecting a new figure.

I'm all for this. It looks cool and everything, but it really seems like it'd be better as an exclusive of some sort, or at least something down the road. I mean, we all just got our regular Cobra Troopers after all!

If you look at it like an "extra", which it very well may be, as you say (i.e. not a "regular release" figure), then it's great, but I'm still a lot more excited about seeing a new character.

This isn't a quarterly release. So for all intents and purposes, it's an extra. Comes out the same quarter as Duke.

Shut up, go home, and change your :censored, ya bloody newb!

(This post was self censored because the moderator of this thread won't allow any more feminine product jokes about CCC.)

Last edited:
Sold. Love the figure. I am glad SS is putting their own spin on the line. Sniper fits right in from my perspective, much better than many of the figures Hasbro came up with over the years. Variants are just a fact of life with any line these days. This is the reason I didn't get more than one trooper. After watching the videos from SDCC it was obvious SS was going to be releasing a lot of Trooper variants. I am just happy to have a new figure on the way. I do hope we get Beach Head before Firefly now, my Joes are soo out numbered.

1. CCC was a marketing ploy only 3 figures in and an unnecessary variant that just didn't make sense at all.

2. Compare the two. CCC sucks. Sniper does not.

3. This figure is more inline with the 25th Bazooka figure. A modern upgrade that's not only cool, but practical and should've existed back in the comics and cartoon because it makes sense. Putting CC in red? No.

4. No? :lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture

If you like it or not, CCC and Sniper trooper are the same thing.

One is not justified over then other and if you think so, then Khev is right.

Back