Cobra Poll....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobra Commander is a given. I voted for Firefly, I'd love to see what they do with the character. My second choice would be Zartan.

I went with Cobra Commander... although when I voted Storm Shadow was eeking out a win. People like ninjas; I blame the internets :lol

Don't hate them at all.. I put Buzzer with Zartan.. not tied. I guess thats just the order I'd like them in. But all are welcome on my shelf!!

I voted for D to the ESTRO

BUzzer would be a dud imo. i would buy him in a 'nok multipack though

I think major bludd would be an excellent 1/6th figure in sideshows hands.

Hard to say, want them all done. Went with Firefly, thought some of the others were a lock to be made.

I wonder what Cobra Commander they will do? Hopefully..

cobraqs8.jpg

I take it you didn't check out the Sideshow Inside Look Video or the other thread we have for it?

cc.jpg

No, haven't seen that. Thats awesome. I was just going through some of comics. Somebody gave me a disc with I think is every GI JOE comic on it. Its .cbr format. Its pretty cool. I really dont read comics so if anyones interested let me know.

Had to go with Stormshadow. I just like the overall character design better than any of the other C.O.B.R.A. characters.

Back