Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

Jeez kid, lighten up.

Of any of the new figures the Joes actually make sense to get 2. There are so many accessories that you can easily make 2,3 or 4 different looks for the figure. If you like the Bradstreet version - leave the coat on - if you want the more traditional look, take the coat off. Want both? Buy 2.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Jeez kid, lighten up.

Of any of the new figures the Joes actually make sense to get 2. There are so many accessories that you can easily make 2,3 or 4 different looks for the figure. If you like the Bradstreet version - leave the coat on - if you want the more traditional look, take the coat off. Want both? Buy 2.

I still say it's overkill when you are known for saying you want to own two of the same thing when it comes to a lot of items. That's the Mike for you. Even if he doesn't mean it, he still says it. Guess it doesn't matter, not my business what he spends his money on. Also, I was being silly, and do I honestly come off as a kid? I'm young, but not that young. *gulps* Perhaps that's why people think I am 19. Always thought it was because I have a baby face. I guess it's my immature showing through. *slouches* I just am having fun. Most of the guys know I am not being serious here. The Mike gets teased because he's a buddy on here. :)

Last edited:

I gotta say Sideshow is really showing their commitment to 1/6 figures with these new releases. I still think they have a ways to go to catch up with HT, but they are taking the right steps IMO.

They are definitely headed in the right direction. Just gotta work on that proto to production transition.

CC looks to be a great figure.

The chinese painters will kill this one.

I am keeping my excitement to a minimum till I see how they paint the eye holes in the mask.

ssccc.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

The head sculpt/paint is just incredible!
I was just astonished when I saw the Commander, I really didn't feel the same when I saw Vader. If Sideshow can maintain the same quality paint on the production, it'll be figure of the year for me.

I can't wait to see more and what they do with Destro.

When Can I order this Masterpiece ?

Back