Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!! 2 figures in and this line already kicks all kinds of ass!!!! :rock

Matches source material VERY well.

CobraReborn.JPG

Agreed. I can't wait to see the entire figure. I like it even more than Vader...yep!

Best figure of the con fo sure....

I'm actually tempted to get two.

You don't need two of everything. That's overkill bro. Man, how many times must I have to come into a thread and see you saying, "I am tempted to get two of this."

Is the other one for your imaginary friend? If so, my imaginary friend befriended me. How can I make him come back? :monkey2

Saying I'm getting two and actually getting two are very different things my friend. :lol

Saying I'm getting two and actually getting two are very different things my friend. :lol

Are they Mike? Are they really? So are you saying that if actions don't follow the words, it doesn't necessarily mean anything? THEN WHY SAY IT TO BEGIN WITH?! Do you like leading people on with false intended wording? People get hurt this way. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS! I can't take all this...

FALSERY! YOU MIND POOP STIRER! *runs off*

I've been cherry picking Star Wars figures ever since they started producing them, but for me to skip a Joe or Cobra it'd have to be somebody lame like Scoop or Raptor! I hope we get to see the Commander sans jacket. And please let there be more!!! :drool

Anybody else think Hawk would be a good choice for the next Joe? Y'know Cobra's leader then the Joe's leader. I'm talking about the later '86 Hawk with the bomber jacket. That'd be awesome! :D

Yeah, I think you're right. I just hope that if they do Duke they definitely stick to the classic. If he's not in the tan/yellow shirt he's just not Duke to me. Hasbro put plenty of blonde guys in BDUs, none of them ever really screamed Duke though.

Are they Mike? Are they really? So are you saying that if actions don't follow the words, it doesn't necessarily mean anything? THEN WHY SAY IT TO BEGIN WITH?! Do you like leading people on with false intended wording? People get hurt this way. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS! I can't take all this...

FALSERY! YOU MIND POOP STIRER! *runs off*

Jeez kid, lighten up.

Of any of the new figures the Joes actually make sense to get 2. There are so many accessories that you can easily make 2,3 or 4 different looks for the figure. If you like the Bradstreet version - leave the coat on - if you want the more traditional look, take the coat off. Want both? Buy 2.

Back