Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

I was right. My memory hasn't failed me yet. Good to know. Quite impressive considering the amount of times my head has made contact with something hard...like a wall, pavement, ice, door... squeezed through a vice clamp, elevator door, hit with a baseball bat, hockey puck, soccer ball, mace (big spiky metal ball on chain), pelted with rocks, stones... You catch my drift.

Ahh... you're married!! :D

If you get on the wait list now I'm sure it'll convert. I don't think there'll be a lot of demand for SE's punching dagger.

:lecture :lecture :lecture Listen to Khev for he is wise... also its still pretty early on for this series so the masses may not have caught on yet. But I bet after SDCC they waitlist will get a whole lot longer.

Snake Eyes body is too skinny and alien like. I want this Cobra Commander. I just hope with his outfit, he looks thicker. More human.

To skinny? He is a soldier, not a body builder.

Nor is he a six foot Avril Lavigne! Yes, I went there. Whatcha gonna do about it? NOTHING! That's what! The outfit and accessories rock though. :)

btw Snake Eyes is a body builder. He is built with muscle. Is he a steroid freak? No, but then again I don't know him. You'll have to ask him yourself.

Not seeing Snake Eyes being too skinny. Looks totally fine 2 me.

I am into this line! So Eli has joined the ranks! :rock

Actually I knew I would be when Cobra Commander was being offered. Now I want a Destro!!!

Personally I want the Twins!!! Or at least a Crimson Guard! That'd be a sweet compliment to Cobra Commander!!! :rock

Personally I want the Twins!!! Or at least a Crimson Guard! That'd be a sweet compliment to Cobra Commander!!! :rock

I want the twins too!!!

scarlett_gi_joe_drawing.jpg

Duh. I am such an idiot. You obviously meant the OTHER twins.

gijoe_sketchbook.pg.jpg

Back