Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

We knew it was coming, and yet it's still very exciting to hear!
And I wish Sideshow would use awesome videos like this for all their product teasers, it would really help the LOTR line too I think.
I think so, really no reason they couldn't have both. Although if the visor head is the exclusive I predict a high secondary market price as a lot of people will probably prefer that look.

Yep, it'll be another POTA bearded Taylor debacle all over again!
No one wants that to happen, I'm sure either this one will also come with the domed head or a future version will.

I'm really excited about this one. It does have a very DDP feel to it and I agree irlooks a lot like the Bradstreet cover on Reloaded. So I'll definitely be there for the PPO and the exclusive classic pistol. I'm curious to see if they release a Joe then a Cobra then and Joe and so on, but assuming that the Trooper is done this might not be the case. Either way I'm really anxious for SDCC now!!!

We knew it was coming, and yet it's still very exciting to hear!
And I wish Sideshow would use awesome videos like this for all their product teasers, it would really help the LOTR line too I think.

That is an excellent idea! Don't know why they haven't thought of it. The license may be getting a little old, but it's still deserving of this kind of treatment. Definitely couldn't do any harm!

Can't wait to see the Cobra Commander revealed. Looks very promising so far!

I disagree.

I think Sideshow should cancel the pitiful LOTR line, obviously midget characters and stupid long-haired hippies are no match for the might of COBRA!

THIS I COMMAND!
serpentor.jpg

Keep the LOTR line!

But I have already jumped into this line as well. After having preordered the Exclusive Edition of Snake Eyes, I am not going to let this guy slip by.

Since Snake Eyes is due to ship around Jan 09, then the earliest the CC will be shipped is Feb 09. :banana

Since Snake Eyes is due to ship around Jan 09, then the earliest the CC will be shipped is Feb 09. :banana

Not necessarily. Sideshow has done this with their Star Wars figures. Some characters that were announced later were released before some that were announced sooner.

However, I do think they want Snake Eyes to remain the first and I'mm pretty sure he will remain the first release of the line :)

i will probably pick up a cobra commander. do you think he will compliment my snake eyes figure?:dunno

I think the real question is whether your Snake Eyes figure will compliment COBRA COMMANDER?

The man is the main villain of the entire series and the MAIN focal point. Everything surrounds HIM, not the other way around.

I think the real question is whether your Snake Eyes figure will compliment COBRA COMMANDER?

The man is the main villain of the entire series and the MAIN focal point. Everything surrounds HIM, not the other way around.
Bah!! he's overrated.:lol

Cobralalalalalalalalalala! I forget, who said that. Been a while since I seen that cartoon. I just remember someone using that as a war cry. Was that Serpentor?

I was right. My memory hasn't failed me yet. Good to know. Quite impressive considering the amount of times my head has made contact with something hard...like a wall, pavement, ice, door... squeezed through a vice clamp, elevator door, hit with a baseball bat, hockey puck, soccer ball, mace (big spiky metal ball on chain), pelted with rocks, stones... You catch my drift.

Back