Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes sir yours should be next shortly oh man what a great way to start my pf collection the 1st gi joe pf i have cc and it's an ex too. Hopefully joker is next on my waitlist to convert on the pf ex, oh man very happy now. Good luck to those that reserved the same month i did and january too, hope yours convert like mines, but as it states on my email it could be a mistake sometimes so we'll see what happens.

Is the scepter moveable, i.e. able to slide back and forth in his grip? The one pic were he's holding the scepter by the end looks funny.

The scepter picture bugged me too. But rest assure, it is moveable. You can rotate and slide the scepter to pose it to your liking.

i jumped on the waitlist mid december and just got the order confirmation email from sideshow :yess:

also watched an unboxing video on youtube and the hooded portrait looks much better than in that picture a couple of posts ago

Last edited:
I'm going to put the Baroness on a pedestal so I can see her backside reflected off that helmet.

:monkey3

Woke up, and my tracking switched to the 13th delivery, even though the package made it to my local facility! WTF! I was looking forward to cracking this open today. Is there some kind of holiday I don't know about tommorow?

This better change back, and get here today! :mad:

Woke up, and my tracking switched to the 13th delivery, even though the package made it to my local facility! WTF! I was looking forward to cracking this open today. Is there some kind of holiday I don't know about tommorow?

This better change back, and get here today! :mad:

I hear you but mine is scheduled for Friday as well and I think its kind of badass that the Commander will arrive on Friday the 13th. Seems fitting since he started with a sack over his head before switching to a hard mask (in the comics, I know for the figures it was the other way around.)

Last edited:
Okay, it's not often that I go out of my way to take crappy iPhone pics and post them here. But in this case, I make a huge exception, because the arrival of the Cobra Commander PF has been awesome. I always open Sideshow items lately with some trepidation. Like, what could they have screwed up this time. But for me, this time, the piece is perfection. I never intended to display him with the chrome dome, until the actual chromed images started appearing. Now I am torn. I am still a hooded favoring guy, but from time to time the chromed helmet will definitely be making an appearance.

So many options for display too:
1. Hooded versus helmeted.
2. Scepter versus rapier.
3. Cloaked versus uncloaked.

So many options! :panic:

Without further exposition:

And this last image quells my fears for what I thought the final sigl would look like. It was a disaster at SDCC, but here it just looks amazing. Every part of this piece rocks. Okay! Glad I kept him! Seriously.

:D :D :D

Funny you mention the cape Khev, because I'm not a futzer and thought it would be a nightmare. In reality, I just threw it on him. Seriously. It wanted to wrap around the front of the legs, and I thought that didn't look good so just flipped the lower portions behind his legs. Really simple. But the whole time I thought this would be a futzer's dream piece.

I only made sure the cobra insignia were aligned to my liking. :lecture

Back