Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I figured we'd see a 1/6 of this guy before we got a PF. I like the details in his uniform, but the helmet is iffy. It looks good, but at the same time I think it could use some slight changes. Im actually happy that they chose CC as there first gi-joe PF though. I'll wait til i see more on this before I make final judgement. As someone else stated, Im guessing the EX will be hooded CC alt head.

I have no problem with the mask, it's his uniform. Looks too cheap the tailoring. But I am stoked to see the entire piece. I'll most likely get this as it has been my most anticipated piece.

Finally Marvel slows down in the statue area, now there's this :gah:I'm not sure if I can resist.

That's pretty much what I was think when I seen this, I'm stuck and have no other choice but to become the proud owner! You don't want to be a Joe failure, so I know you're ordering one as well...

uncle_sam1.jpg

No you cannot!

If this has the hooded switch out head as the ex, this will be INSTANT win.

That's pretty much what I was think when I seen this, I'm stuck and have no other choice but to become the proud owner! You don't want to be a Joe failure, so I know you're ordering one as well...

uncle_sam1.jpg

:(:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I thought this was the year to get rich :monkey2

Broke house again for Ski :thud:

Marvel was a SOB in 2010 man :lecture

This definately it looking like a rare PF purchase from me.

A hooded head should be interested as sculpted 'cloth' hood is unacceptable in premium format. So they would either need to glue it down on the head somehow or else have a sculpted head under it. Whether that head is additionally masked or whatever would be the big question there. But a sculpted hood at this scale would just be a cop out.

A hooded head should be interested as sculpted 'cloth' hood is unacceptable in premium format. So they would either need to glue it down on the head somehow or else have a sculpted head under it. Whether that head is additionally masked or whatever would be the big question there. But a sculpted hood at this scale would just be a cop out.

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing.

this looks sooooo goood. too bad about the chrome mask, but otherwise its perfect. Im too poor to get this though.

why couldnt this be 1/6 scale..

And with this announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if he was pushed back further to capitalize on fan desire for a battle-helmeted version.

This definately it looking like a rare PF purchase from me.

I dunno. I can see them doing it out of the same felt-like material the outfit's done from.

Just can't believe that the wait is over...:yess:

Finally Joe's is statue format!!! Been standing in line a long time waiting my turn to own Joe's again, and I'm not looking back...:D

Last edited:
wow this is the first gi joe pf and it looks awsome this will be a def preorder for me now i got a new line in pf form to star collecting.

Not bad. The logo on the chest needs to be way bigger though. The silver shield is fine.

Agreed, the silver looks perfect IMO, just like the original figure. I've seen pics of people in CC costumes at conventions with full chrome masks and the mirror shine just looks wrong. It should be a dull silver, not a mirror.

Does look more like a shield coming down in front of his face rather than him having a completely silver head. But maybe that's the camera angle.

The cape and gloves are from GI Joe: The Movie and toward the end of the movie when his mask is removed its shown to be just a face shield.

cobra_commander-731512.jpg

Last edited:
Back