Cobra Commander and Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diosoth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Cobra Commander originally started as a combo of parts from 3 different Hasbro versions, but I was able to get a Sideshow version for incredibly cheap. After some thought I chose to combine them. This uses the Sideshow body with the outfit of the 1992 Hasbro version and cape of the 2004 version. The pistol holster and SMG clip pouches are looped over the thin pants belt and the knife and pistol clip pouches were moved to the Sideshow CC belt on the waist.

The helmet head is 2004 Hasbro. I trimmed away at the neck opening to the very edge and it slides down onto the neck. I need to add something to the inside so that it won't slide down too far. Once I can find a suitable head that will fit a Sideshow neck I will make his Marvel Comics unmasked head.

12_inch_Cobra_Commander_2.jpg

12_inch_Cobra_Commander_3.jpg

12_inch_Cobra_Commander_4.jpg

Baroness started with the Hasbro SDCC ROC version. I only used the head, belt and rifle from that. The body is Cy Girls, hands are Triad, suit is Dollsfigure, boots are Zy Toys. The glove cuffs are from 2002 Hasbro Cobra Commander, knife is from 1992 CC, and the glasses are DiD. I don't know where the sheath and knife on the belt came form, I got them in a trade.

12_inch_Baroness_Final.jpg

Back