COBRA B.A.T.S needs you

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

They might, just not as good as yours!

Seb, you should just take orders for full figures. Instead of 10 heads, 10 complete BATS. I would definitely like to be in the list for a complete one. Who else is with me?

I dunno, the way I read that, between the lines of course, was that building the B.A.T. was such a pain in the ass poor Elvis wants no more of it. :lol

Yeah, me too. Maybe it will have more interchangable arms, but it still won't be as nice as Seb's. Seb is even above Hot Toys in terms of quality!

Ok i'm opening a new thread to see if there is some interest in my BAT helmet.

I will make some casts of my helmet (well not me somebody else) and will be doing a limited run of 10 helmet only.

So i'm looking for 10 people

Price will be 40$ + shipping. (unpainted add 10$ for a painted one)

Of course I can help anyone who's looking for suit or accessories the best i can.

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

Elvis I can't stop looking at your figures... YOU ARE A GOD (of 1/6 GI Joes). :bow

I really wish you mass producted these but I know it'll never happen. :monkey2 Your Kitbashes look 1000000000x better than any retail product from the SS GI Joe line.

AN easy way that could work to build a BAT would be

Cobra sniper outfit with yellow decal
Cobra officer webgear dye in yellow
and some boots painted yellow.

Back