CM T-800 Endoskeleton Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple shots of mine
cinemaquetteendo.jpg

CMendo.jpg

Here's mine:D

IMG_1014.jpg

Why are the human skulls bigger than the Endo's skull? Sideshow's version had the same problem.

I love the structural design of this piece, but that pose is just off. I know they were going for that opening shot of T2, but they blew it because they didn't account for the camera angle. He's leaning too far to his right. It doesn't look strong, solid and natural. Remember, that is supposed to be a human pose. Picture a man posing like that, and it just seems gay. Too bad this piece doesn't have some poseability like the Sideshow version. Then it could be tweeked. That is the only reason I never got one of these. I can't get past the stance.

One of the great all time sci-fi designs and NO ONE has been able to get this thing right...

AR-Ballistic has this very pan-up shot as a signature above. Watch that video closely and you will start to see what I am talking about.

-The lower right leg should be straighter and firmly planted.

-The left leg should be slightly forward and leaning in to his right.

-The spinal column should be totally straight, which would level out the shoulders automatically.

-The head then could be looking the same level way it is and not look like his chin is down toward his chest.

-The left forearm should almost be straight down by the time it is in this pose.

-The angle at which he is holding the gun is currently correct, but if you corrected the rest of the posture, it would be pointed way too high.

Terrible pose job, Cinemaquette.

cmendo1.jpg

cmendo8.jpg

Last edited:
The pose is great on this, looks 1000x better then anything SSC can pump out, if you look at the panels and chrome on the CM it looks so good compared to how SSC cheaped out on details..this statue looks like the one i see in the movie, it has to be one of my favorites.

This is my holy grail. What is the going price for this piece in the market right now?

Finally my precious grail is here. Thanks to P1X4R for making my dream come true. #165

slsak5.jpg

262qkrb.jpg

AR-Ballistic has this very pan-up shot as a signature above. Watch that video closely and you will start to see what I am talking about.

-The lower right leg should be straighter and firmly planted.

-The left leg should be slightly forward and leaning in to his right.

-The spinal column should be totally straight, which would level out the shoulders automatically.

-The head then could be looking the same level way it is and not look like his chin is down toward his chest.

-The left forearm should almost be straight down by the time it is in this pose.

-The angle at which he is holding the gun is currently correct, but if you corrected the rest of the posture, it would be pointed way too high.

Terrible pose job, Cinemaquette.

I agree, great piece but the pose as always struck me as a little camp to be honest.

Congratulations on owning this awesome statue! Now if P1 would just get back to me....

stan winston designed the pose. Nothing campy about that.

did pix sell his cm endo?

Back