CM T-800 Endoskeleton Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Approximately how many T 800 Cinemaquettes were made? Anyone know!:confused:

Only Cinemaquette knows the exact numbers. An owner of a collectible shop who spoke with the Cinemaquette's owner told me that Cinmeaqette has never produced the full 1000 pieces for any of their products. A ball park figure for the t-800 was given--400-500 pieces. Anyone has a t-800 with a number higher than 500?

Congratulation sharpnel.

I'm jealous of you! Can you take a picture of your custom HT Endo with this one for size comparison?

I think I better offer $50,000 to take everything off P1X4R's hand better he part all the good ones.

Congratulation sharpnel.

I'm jealous of you! Can you take a picture of your custom HT Endo with this one for size comparison?

I think I better offer $50,000 to take everything off P1X4R's hand better he part all the good ones.

I'll take a comparison pic tonight. P1XAR is an amazing guy and it was a pleasure meeting him. Thanks Ed for making my day. I'm so happy to own this piece. :banana

Only Cinemaquette knows the exact numbers. An owner of a collectible shop who spoke with the Cinemaquette's owner told me that Cinmeaqette has never produced the full 1000 pieces for any of their products. A ball park figure for the t-800 was given--400-500 pieces. Anyone has a t-800 with a number higher than 500?

Thanks for your answer. I wonder if they will make more in about a year from now? I read when the T 800 went for sale in 2005 and in 2006 they marked it sold out. Well, in December 2008 it was marked on their website, as limited stock. Maybe they will eventually make more.

I'll take a comparison pic tonight. P1XAR is an amazing guy and it was a pleasure meeting him. Thanks Ed for making my day. I'm so happy to own this piece. :banana

Would love to see a comparison picture. I will check back on this thread. :D

it was good meeting you too John! i have a feeling this is just the start of collecting high end pieces for you. :)

let me know when you and Chris are in town. he should be fully recovered from his cooties soon. :D

Thanks for your answer. I wonder if they will make more in about a year from now? I read when the T 800 went for sale in 2005 and in 2006 they marked it sold out. Well, in December 2008 it was marked on their website, as limited stock. Maybe they will eventually make more.

You'll get a kick out of this. I called Cinemaquette a few months back asking about these T-800 limited stock. They told me these are customer returns that went back to the factory for reconditioning. So essentially, they are refurb units at retail price. I was told they have a long list of people waiting for these.

This is a really great statue, congrats to everyone who has one!! :rock One day I'll get this or the SS 1:2 Endo statue, but now huge international shipping costs, VAT 19% tax and customs taxes make my life as an European too hard. :(

Here is mine and one of my grails pcs. A must pcs for die hard terminator collectors.

cmendo.jpg

ss3.jpg

This scan was taken in my old office or showroom.
003-1.jpg

005.jpg

New office
shoroom2.jpg

cmcollections.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

everytime I see Amin's collection and his displays...i dont' want to look at mine:eek:

awesome collection there buddy !!...:joy:joy

You'll get a kick out of this. I called Cinemaquette a few months back asking about these T-800 limited stock. They told me these are customer returns that went back to the factory for reconditioning. So essentially, they are refurb units at retail price. I was told they have a long list of people waiting for these.

That seems to make sense. I was wondering then, the people who got the damaged ones just returned them for money back. I wonder what kind of problems they had with thiers.

Yeah, I every time I see Amin's display it makes me want to throw my detolf shelves out the window. :horror Amin, you have many grails that we all hope someday we will own.

Last edited:
Congratulation sharpnel.

Here you go Minmay. CM T800 vs HT T800 (custom paint).

23wtb2u.jpg

HT Endo is the amazing work of r5150s. I'm just lucky to have 2 of the best Endo this month.

Back