• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLU's Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shipping cost will depend on location. Paypal only please.

All figures come complete with box.
T-800-SOLD

Batman-SOLD

Iron Man Mark IV-$SOLD

War Machine-SOLD

Predator-$400

Cobra Commander-$75

Cobra Officer-$60

017-6.jpg

100-1.jpg

$40 each or $75 for both.
011-18.jpg

Last edited:
Still have a few figures left. On the Cobra officer/Commander I'll do $100 +shipping for the pair and the Predator I'll give free shipping as long as you're in the U.S.

lol just about.
I still have my Endoskeleton,Mark V and a few on pre-order. I need money for school so I sadly have to let some stuff go.:monkey2

That suck's but i guess education should always comes first, good luck with the sales!:)

Sorry to see you selling CLU, I hope your sales go well :duff

May I ask that you that you only bump your thread once in 24hrs though please. That includes making a post to add updates, more information, just add it to the opening post. It's part of the Rules of the Marketplace.
Many thanks in advance.
Shell
x :wave

lol just about.
I still have my Endoskeleton,Mark V and a few on pre-order. I need money for school so I sadly have to let some stuff go.:monkey2

I had to do the same when I first stared, it sucks but I think about all the cool ____ I can buy when I graduate. :yess::lol

Back