Cloverfield Monster from Hasbro?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look better but I still dislike the creature design. Why the hell didn't they use photos and a set up like this when they first unveiled it? They might have had better publicity and more sales. :confused:

Looks pretty decent, considering it's Hasbro. But $99 so it better have some surprises. Those little parasites don't look anything like the ones in the film.

I agree with screamingmetal. Not a big fan of the Cloverfield monster design.

Just got back from watching Cloverfield and my reaction is: meh.
Most of the theater burst out laughing when it ended...

As for the creature, the best way to put my reaction into words is: meh.

I love my Clover figure a lot. I had it preordered through Hasbro but had to cancel because I needed the money. As luck would have it Entertainment Earth somehow got some limited stock of him in about a year ago and I scooped him up for $60. I think it a steal at that price. I'm not sure why people here say it doesn't look like the movie creature because to me it's nearly identical. It's probably the only Clover figure we'll ever see so I just had to have it.
Oh by the way, does anyone know how many of these Hasbro made?

Just looked at eBay prices, man is he going for a lot...glad I managed to snag him.

I was gutted they would not ship it to the UK i never knew that Entertainment Earth offered it out i quite liked the design of the monster.

Back