Cloverfield Monster from Hasbro?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A giant bat? I don't remember it looking like that at all. I guess translating it into a figure must have been really difficult.

I remember saying to my friend during the movie that the face looks like a bat! I was right!!!

Anyone have a good video clip of the thing falling in the water??? Totally missed that during the movie.

Does not look quite like the monster

monster2_3.jpg

Maybe part of the Monsters impact is you never really see it super clear... even in the end from the air its still a bit hard to wrap you mind around it.

But here (with small and washed-out shots) he does not look impressive at all.

Wow. Having never seen the movie, I was thinking it would be a much more terrible looking creature, something that leaves you feeling sick and afraid. This looks like a giant womprat. The mutant whale actually had a terrifying, real feeling too it; this one is just odd, like something you'd see in a cartoon show. :rolleyes:

Wow. Having never seen the movie, I was thinking it would be a much more terrible looking creature, something that leaves you feeling sick and afraid. This looks like a giant womprat. The mutant whale actually had a terrifying, real feeling too it; this one is just odd, like something you'd see in a cartoon show. :rolleyes:

My thoughts in a nutshell. :lol

I too was really expecting it to be the whale looking thing with row upon row of teeth. If they hadn't shot the film the way they did it would've been Ferriss Bueller's Godzilla all over again. This looks like something from Inhumanoids back in the 80s. And almost reminds me of Violator from Spawn.

It's funny that some people say it's not terrifying enough or not at all because in a totally hypothetical scenario I know I would be running the ****** away from anything that is that large and ravaging a city even if it looked like a giant Teletubby.

I actualy like the creature design. it's extremely alien, and new, not like anything we had seen prior.
the hasblo toy, on the other hand looks goofy.

It doesn't look bad, it look better than pic from hasbro.
I want one. But price is too high:(

Last edited:
I know its not listed as part of the figure on Hasbro's site. But does anyone know if that scale city playset comes with it? It would definitely justify the $100 price tag.

I know its not listed as part of the figure on Hasbro's site. But does anyone know if that scale city playset comes with it? It would definitely justify the $100 price tag.

Although very cool, looks like that was made specifically for the proto only.

Back