cloudfilter's AH Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the headsculpt, the work on the bodysuit and the body used that is easily the best female figure ever made.

She looks so natural and realistic it's crazy!

Wow! What a beautiful custom! The sculpt and paint are superb. Love how well fitting the costume is - Hot Toys could learn a thing or two from this custom.

I'll join others in asking: is the sculpt available?

This is an incredible custom man! I dont think I have ever seen a more natural and beautiful look female figure custom or mass produced. The body curves perfectly it seems.

Maybe I skipped over it, but what body is this? I've been looking for a good female body to use for a Miranda Mass Effect 2 custom, and the way the suit fits the body is great and so natural.

I had initially thought this was Rainman's sculpt reworked. Passed on that thinking, what the heck would I ever do with it?

This is an incredible custom man! I dont think I have ever seen a more natural and beautiful look female figure custom or mass produced. The body curves perfectly it seems.

Maybe I skipped over it, but what body is this? I've been looking for a good female body to use for a Miranda Mass Effect 2 custom, and the way the suit fits the body is great and so natural.

Pretty sure it is a triad alpha body.

thanks elvis! :hi5:

had a feeling it was a Triad body since I've heard those are some of the best female bodies but didn't know if this body was something even better. if it is indeed a triad alpha, then my search is over :yess:

Just fantastic work thanks for sharing i wonder if Adam has seen it i remember seeing some 1/6 Star Wars customs he did him self.

From the headsculpt, the work on the bodysuit and the body used that is easily the best female figure ever made.

She looks so natural and realistic it's crazy!

Absolutely. I'm not into 1:6 action figures, but I'd gladly make an exception here and display her in my living room. She's that good.

Congratulations for such an awesome job. :clap

Like I mentioned in the previosu thread, your work is really impressive.

Everything comes off as so realistic.

Thanks for all your kind words chaps, I'm glad you like her!
lots of people said:
Are these for sale?
Thanks your interest guys but I'm afraid I'm not able to offer castings of any of my work at the moment but it's certainly something I'd like to be able to do in the future. If I do get up and running in the future I'll let you all know.

I will add more photos, because this is really pure beauty!
Haha, thanks. It's so hard deciding what to post and what not to. There're 123 different shots in the folder on my hd...

Yep, sure is. It's the "medium" bust size, you gotta love a company that considers an Adam Hughes accurate chest "medium" :lol

You definitely need to find a caster for that head and get in business. Just take out money!

Beautiful work.

What HPGR_Thrawn said.

hqdefault.jpg

That's great work on the catsuit, I would've just assumed it was the Triad version. I'm really curious about the gloves, did you just glue the material onto sculpted hands?? Or do the gloves rotate freely on the joint.

Maybe use the Zorro whip so it matches the black outfit?? It's the only other black whip I can think of.

All in all, it's really great work. That's so cool you made three different heads for it.

Back