cloudfilter's AH Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, the hand part of the gloves are the normal triad nude hands painted black and glossed and then those forearm parts are just separate little sleeves slid over the top. That way they don't restrict the movement at all and I can twist the seamed part of the forearm around out of the way so it's in the best, least noticeable position depending on whatever pose she's in.

Oh my god this is most most perfect Catwoman I have ever seen. I want this piece so much. Its truly a work of art.

How am I just seeing this! My one-track mind gets in the habit of looking for the same damn threads in the customs section and skips over gold like this...

I have to echo everyone in saying that this is the most impressive Catwoman, and maybe the most impressive female figure I have ever seen. It truly is a work of art, and I applaud you thunderously. :clap

Just fantastic work thanks for sharing i wonder if Adam has seen it i remember seeing some 1/6 Star Wars customs he did him self.
I sent a note to his official site and didn't get a response, but it looks like someone showed him one of the photos via twitter and he responded "NICE!!". So cool that he's seen and likes it!
Treasured screengrab:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47840&stc=1&d=1339348158
My thanks to whoever sent him the photo if you're reading!

I thought this was a statue at first.
That cat suit if perfect. And the head is so awesome.

Fantastic job.
If you ever make a few to sell, please put me down for one.

This is honestly the best female figure I have ever seen. Would absolutely love to have one :lol Catwoman is my favorite DC character so this is really an unbelievable sight. Great job!

From the headsculpt, the work on the bodysuit and the body used that is easily the best female figure ever made.

She looks so natural and realistic it's crazy!

Couldn't have said it better myself... and I think the boots you chose work really well as the chunky ones tend to look odd when it's not a painting :lol

wow. amazing work. i'd be very interested if you managed to find a caster and release the figure.

Back