Clone Wars: Thumbs up or down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clone Wars, Thumbs up or down?

• Total voters
The movie, not so hot, but I just saw 10 minutes of the T.V. series yesterday and it looked good. :maul

Whoever came up with the idea of giving Anakin the nickname of "Sky Guy" should be fired immediately. The battle droids screaming "Why me??" as they plummet to their deaths?? Makes absolutely no sense.

I saw the movie today. I've heard the show was good, but I wanted to start at the beginning. I hope the show is better

I voted thumbs up. sure it's not 'classic' Star Wars, but neither were the last 3 movies.
It's fun, action packed ,and apart from the annoying voice over at the begining, which reminds me of Starship Troopers, it's overall good escapism for an hour and a half.

I didn't like it, story is ok tho but the music and CGi suck big time for me. I hate the ship designs in it too!

I do like the new paint scheme for the TF tanks.

Only had the first three episodes over here but liking it so far,
Thumbs up!

Cheers,
Doug

Last edited:
jabba the hutts uncle sounded like Cartman from South park. I was waiting for the moment when he would say "Screw you guys, I'm going home" :lol

Reading the reviews, I expected it to be corny and playful like Ep.1, but turned out to be quite serious and enjoyable. Loved the duels.

Back