Clone Wars - How Do You Think Ashoka Dies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could digitally put her in place of Shaak Ti in the deleted scene when Grievous kills her.

i think they should just make a CGI ahsoka and put in every single scene that anakin is in. even the final lightsaber duel. it can be kenobi & ahsoka VS anakin.

I'd be very surprised if they kill her on screen. I wonder if they'll even address her escaping during order 66 since this takes place during ROTS. If she turns up anywhere in the EU after the clone wars cartoon I imagine they'll have to explain it. I wouldn't be surprised seeing her showing up in some EU book series targeted at the younger crowd.

bah. they can kill her off in the cartoon even if it is aimed at kids. it doesn't have to be violent or anything. they killed qui gon off in TPM and that movie is aimed at young children.

so we'll probably see her inserted into the "special edition" of ROTS?

Yup. They'll hire an "actress" and film her in front of the greenscreen.

She'll be placed in a scene already in the movie, walking in the foreground blocking our view of what's going on behind her and she'll stop and look at 'us' (so you don't miss her!), then move on.

Oh, and she'll be dressed like Boba Fett.

I like the idea of her getting killed by Ventress. I think she pretty much has to die, in order to contribute to Anakin's turning fully to the dark side.

funny... but sad at the same time... I LOVE Star Wars but being reminded of the Padme death scene from ROTS makes me feel like i drank too much blue milk.

You know, it always bothered me that Padme lost the will to live, umm let's see you just had two kids? Hello? It just seemed to selfish to me. Not to open up a can of worms , but Padme should have died as a direct result of Anakin's force choke. This is how it should have been:

Padme is lying on the operating table, hooked up to a respirator, the medical droid tells Kenobi, that too much damage was done by the force choke, nothing can be done. The droids deliver the babies, Padme's breathing gets heavier, sounding like Vader's.....She draws her last breath, cut to vader having his mask put on he draws his first breath. It establishes Vader as even more evil and he now lives knowing that he killed Padme, I mean what's the diference , he thought so anyway?

You know, it always bothered me that Padme lost the will to live, umm let's see you just had two kids? Hello? It just seemed to selfish to me. Not to open up a can of worms , but Padme should have died as a direct result of Anakin's force choke. This is how it should have been:

Padme is lying on the operating table, hooked up to a respirator, the medical droid tells Kenobi, that too much damage was done by the force choke, nothing can be done. The droids deliver the babies, Padme's breathing gets heavier, sounding like Vader's.....She draws her last breath, cut to vader having his mask put on he draws his first breath. It establishes Vader as even more evil and he now lives knowing that he killed Padme, I mean what's the diference , he thought so anyway?

Yeah Padme's death was one of the more lame aspects.

Hopefully violently and painfully... such an irritating character. That series had so much potential, but it's mostly cringeworthy slapstick crap.

yup...that would be the only option that makes sense. i think i was that loud guy in the theater that said "are you F'n kidding me??" the first time i saw ROTS.

This is a kid's cartoon. They're not even considering 'off-ing her. She will be given the choice to quit the Jedi order & probably go off and help a group of refugees somewhere before Order 66 goes down. Over. Boring.

If the Lucas people didn't even have the stones to eliminate Ventress after the Clone Wars, do you think they'll bother to harm one little horn on this "tweenies" head?! Yeah, right.

Time-stamp this post & in 3 years you'll be asking me stock advice. (I woulda given a longer time period but as you all should know by now, the world ends Dec 21, 2012.) :wacky

She dies at birth :angelsmil

LOL exactly, in my mind anything regarding this new Clone Wars movie and show are non-canon, and never happened. To take the terribly written line by George Lucas from Episode II:

I wish I could just wish my feelings away. But I can't CW is still here.

Awesome. Just awesome. Much better.

Awesome. Just awesome. Much better.

I agree it's much better...but the public is very fickle in this country with domestic abuse issues. It would be bad PR for George Lucas and his Star Wars dynasty to have negative press for a serious issue. That negative press could infact backfire and both Lucasfilm & 20th Century Fox could lose millions. It was bad enough that they were given a PG-13 rating for ROTS. Imagine the ratings board if they changed the plot to have Anakin's force choke Padme to death (although it makes more sense as a storyline). Lucas is trying to reach out and create a storyline that everybody could enjoy, and it includes young children. As much as I don't like the "Padme's heart is broken" storyline in ROTS, I understand why it was done.

Back