Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been standing on their own since I picked them up at noon...A great GC purchase...

Great shots DN - I really like how the joints seem to have been improved on these figures. Mine has been standing on it's own for two weeks or so in my office. But it is a pretty neutral pose. I think I will add a little dynamic to the pose and see how he handles it.

Great shots DN - I really like how the joints seem to have been improved on these figures. Mine has been standing on it's own for two weeks or so in my office. But it is a pretty neutral pose. I think I will add a little dynamic to the pose and see how he handles it.

I'm glad that I was able to pick up two of these to bookend the Clone Wars General Kenobi-- I'm definitely going to want two of the 501st to do a similar pose with Anakin/Darth Vader. Yeah--

The joints seem to be pretty good.

And my clone with a poncho...
f_16fny3jm_7119183.jpg

f_16fny4mm_185388f.jpg

Welcome c3po1971! Your poncho trooper look good.:)

Seeing the Battle Droid on the floor, I really hope Sideshow will work on that soon.

Got mine Thursday. He's really quite cool. I'm not usually into the all white as I've said in other threads but something about this one is awesome.

And my clone with a poncho...
f_16fny3jm_7119183.jpg

f_16fny4mm_185388f.jpg

That looks great! I'll have to consider getting one for mine...

I think I'm gonna need at least four more :eek:

First, I admired you for your shocktroopers. Now I just hate you cuz you have 3 of my most favoritest clones too... :lol

Poncho trooper looks awesome. IC is right. Get that trooper in the mud ASAP.

Yes yes yes! Mud-ificate him immediately! :lol

I did a quick photoshop to show how he would look:
hawkbatcopy.jpg

ONLY three! :lecture:lol

Well I'm workin on converting a clonobi with am EpII helmet, so that would be about 2 sort of... and you have only three... :lol

just can't get enough of those clones... if I ever win the lottery I'll spend about half of the money on getting more SS clones... then I'll probably spend the other half on an addition to my house to store them all in... :lol maybe I'll just have to sell a ton of stuff on eBay at one point, cuz I need more clones! It's an addiction that sadly, I don't have the money to satisfy...

oh and your shocktroopers look sort of odd with all the same exact weathering... I wish sideshow could charge $5 more for each and just have some underpaid worker weather each one individually, so each one would be unique... :rolleyes: oh well...

man, all these pics look so good... I gotta get of me lazy arse and takes some of mine! Definitely will have to as soon as I'm done converting my Clonobi...

Back