Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet is perfect. Design wise, my favorite trooper. Annoying thing is the loose joints are back. Am saying this based on my two figures.:(

Hmmm yeah the left arm/elbow on the figure seems loose compared to the right arm. I emailed the online store regarding this. However I haven't received a response yet. It's been 3 days, I will wait a good week.

Yeah left shoulder on mine is so loose I thought it was bust.

It will hold a pose (just) but any weight on it and it flops right down.

Love the overall look of the figure but just about fed up with these loose bodies.

I know some people say theirs are fine, and good for them, but I've got at least 11 armoured bodies now (that I can think of off the top of my head) all loose, won't stand, floppy shoulders, hips, ankles...

Can't believe I'm that unlucky!

I think someone posted in another thread that they would be happy to pay Hot Toy prices if you got the quality (now I know True types have thier issues too - knees/wrist pegs!) but I for one would pay more to get stiffer joints!

Thats sucky DG. Sorry to hear all are like that. I had to replace ankle joints on every SS armored I owned. Plus the arms and legs on some were even worse. They look so nice is the positive.

I finally got one of my Clone Troopers displayed with General Obi-Clone Kenobi (Obi-Clone has been in storage due to an extreme lack of display room at my house).

I am digging the way they look together. Adding clones to this display is an absolute MUST.

My two hold their pose quite well, no flopping. But then, I lucked out with Clonobi having relatively tight joints.

Man, you are on a roll! Be sure and post some shots when you get 'em!

Thanks. :D Needed two to bookmark General Kenobi. Had that $25 from Facebook (5000 fans) and then had another card so I thought I'd grab them when I could-- $65 for these (and getting the SSC points) seemed pretty good as I figure they won't hang around for long. Going to pick up my Sandtrooper tomorrow and Lando should be shipped out tomorrow from SSC... Yep-- torrid pace right now playing catch up. :lol

It always sucks to miss out on a gift card offer.

But I simply can not bring myself to "facebook". Not even for Sideshow.

It always sucks to miss out on a gift card offer.

But I simply can not bring myself to "facebook". Not even for Sideshow.

Right there with ya DC...no facebook or twitter here. NO!

I was forced into it... My friends from hs and univ never keep in touch through e-mail anymore... It's the only way to keep in touch.

Reluctant convert... Oh well--- at least I got a clone trooper for $65. :D

Right there with ya DC...no facebook or twitter here. NO!

Amen, brother!

I was forced into it... My friends from hs and univ never keep in touch through e-mail anymore... It's the only way to keep in touch.

Reluctant convert... Oh well--- at least I got a clone trooper for $65. :D

Touche, brother! I seriously want a couple more of these. And getting them at such a good price would be a coup! Hell...I could be happy with like 10 of these things.

But not unless gohastings lets them out for 33.00.:D

I'll be taking plenty of pictures with General Kenobi and his two new clone troopers on Friday.

:banana:banana

Back